Deliveries 9.3 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Deliveries for iOS Help
Updated January 24th: Deliveries 9.2.1 or later fixes most known problems. If you’re having trouble adding an Apple order, we’ll have an update to fix this soon. In the meantime, if you use Junecloud sync, you can add the order through our Junecloud sync site. If you’re having trouble with iCloud sync, this is a known issue on Apple’s end affecting many apps. They are working on a fix. See the latest service updates.
- Adding a Delivery: Learn all the options so you can choose the easiest one every time.
- Helpful Tips: Learn how to get the most out of the app.
- Set Up Syncing: iCloud syncs automatically, but for greater flexibility you can use Junecloud Sync.
- Supported Services: See a full list of the shipping companies we support.
- Privacy Overview: Learn how we handle your data.
- How can I transfer my archived deliveries to another device?
- Why is the home screen widget missing?
- What should I do if the app is stuck "updating"?
- Why does my "Amazon - by tracking link" shipment show "not found"?
- Why is Amazon asking me to sign in frequently?
- Why isn't DHL GlobalMail working?
- Why doesn't my Apple Watch show the same deliveries that are on my iPhone?
- Why is Add to Deliveries no longer in the Share sheet?
- Why isn't my subscription working?
- I bought the app before the change to subscriptions, why can I no longer add deliveries?
- What should I do if iCloud isn't working?
- Why does double-tapping a delivery no longer work?
- How can I track an Amazon Logistics (AMZL_US) shipment?
- Why are my Amazon orders showing "not found" after changing my email address or password?
- Why isn't my PostNL delivery working?
- Why doesn't Royal Mail show my tracking information?
- Does Deliveries work with Amazon's two-step verification?
- Why am I not receiving any notifications?
- Why is my delivery “Not Found”?
- How do I find an archived delivery?
- Does the app have to be open to get notifications?
- Why am I getting duplicate events with the “Add to calendar” option?
- How do I delete a delivery?
- How do I track an EMS shipment?
- Why doesn't the “Placeholder” option show my tracking details?
- Why is the map sometimes incorrect?
- How can I turn off the notification sounds?
- My favorite store or delivery company isn’t listed. Will you add it?
- Are my passwords sent securely? Is anything sent through your server?
- My question isn't listed here!