Deliveries 9.3.2 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Deliveries for iOS Help
Updated April 4th: Deliveries 9.3.1 or later fixes most known problems, including errors when adding some Apple order numbers, and a crash that could happen when you open the app. Note: FedEx tracking information is no longer available in the app. See the latest service updates.
- Adding a Delivery: Learn all the options so you can choose the easiest one every time.
- Helpful Tips: Learn how to get the most out of the app.
- Set Up Syncing: iCloud syncs automatically, but for greater flexibility you can use Junecloud Sync.
- Supported Services: See a full list of the shipping companies we support.
- Privacy Overview: Learn how we handle your data.
- Why is Deliveries 9.3 crashing when I open it?
- How can I transfer my archived deliveries to another device?
- Why is the home screen widget missing?
- What should I do if the app is stuck "updating"?
- Why does my "Amazon - by tracking link" shipment show "not found"?
- Why is Amazon asking me to sign in frequently?
- Why isn't DHL GlobalMail working?
- Why doesn't my Apple Watch show the same deliveries that are on my iPhone?
- Why is Add to Deliveries no longer in the Share sheet?
- Why isn't my subscription working?
- I bought the app before the change to subscriptions, why can I no longer add deliveries?
- What should I do if iCloud isn't working?
- Why does double-tapping a delivery no longer work?
- How can I track an Amazon Logistics (AMZL_US) shipment?
- Why are my Amazon orders showing "not found" after changing my email address or password?
- Why isn't my PostNL delivery working?
- Why doesn't Royal Mail show my tracking information?
- Does Deliveries work with Amazon's two-step verification?
- Why am I not receiving any notifications?
- Why is my delivery “Not Found”?
- How do I find an archived delivery?
- Does the app have to be open to get notifications?
- Why am I getting duplicate events with the “Add to calendar” option?
- How do I delete a delivery?
- How do I track an EMS shipment?
- Why doesn't the “Placeholder” option show my tracking details?
- Why is the map sometimes incorrect?
- How can I turn off the notification sounds?
- My favorite store or delivery company isn’t listed. Will you add it?
- Are my passwords sent securely? Is anything sent through your server?
« NEWER OLDER »