Deliveries 3.2.2 for Mac Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Why doesn't my Apple Watch show the same deliveries that are on my iPhone?
Sometimes Deliveries for Apple Watch can get out of sync with your iPhone. Following these steps will usually resolve the problem:
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app
- Select the “My Watch” tab at the bottom
- Scroll down until you find Deliveries, and select it
- Set the “Show App on Apple Watch” switch to off, and wait for the app to finish uninstalling
- Turn the switch back on, and wait for the app to finish installing again
- Open Deliveries on your iPhone
- Open Deliveries on your Apple Watch
- Wait for the initial sync to complete
Usually once the initial sync is successful, the app will sync automatically in the background.
We’re working on updates that will improve syncing with Apple Watch.