Add to Deliveries 1.1 Browser Extension
This browser extension will allow you to quickly add a tracking number to Deliveries using Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge, on any Mac or Windows computer.
Once the extension is installed, visit a web page with tracking information, and click the “Add to Deliveries” button in your browser. On a Mac with Deliveries installed, the app will open and you’ll get a list of options to choose from, based on tracking information anywhere on the page. If you don’t have Deliveries installed, the extension checks the address of the web page and the selected text for a tracking number, and sends that information to Junecloud Sync.
This browser extension is compatible with Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge, on any Mac or Windows computer. You’ll get the best results on a Mac with Deliveries 3.2.2 or later installed. Otherwise you’ll need a Junecloud Sync account.
If you’re using any browser for iPhone or iPad—including Safari, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge—the Add to Deliveries extension is included with Deliveries for iOS. Just tap the Share button in your browser and choose Deliveries. This option requires Deliveries 7.0 or later for iOS. Learn more here.
New in version 1.1
- Added support for Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Requires Deliveries 3.2.2 or later for Mac, or a Junecloud Sync account.
- Setup is now automatic. If you don’t have Deliveries for Mac installed, you no longer have to change the extension’s options—it will use Junecloud Sync automatically.
- “Add to Deliveries” now appears in context menus, so you can right-click (or control-click) anywhere on a web page to use it.
- If something goes wrong, you’ll now get an error message explaining the problem.
- The options screen has been redesigned to make it easier to use.