Deliveries 3.0.8 for Mac
Requires macOS 10.11 or later (El Capitan, Sierra, or High Sierra). Also available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
If you have any questions, please see Deliveries for Mac Help.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a single app that supports iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Deliveries is available in English, German (translated by Jennifer Brehm), Japanese (Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), and French (Thierry Di Lenarda).
New in version 3.0.8:
- Fewer keychain access prompts for newly created items. You may still see requests for access to existing items until you give them “Always Allow” access—this is usually just the background app asking for access to data saved by the main app. See here for more information.
- Fixed problems with Chronopost, DHL Germany, and Hermes.
- Improved recognition of USPS barcode numbers.
- Improved link detection for Australia Post, Hermes, and others.
- Improved password autofill.
- Some other minor bug fixes and improvements.
New in version 3.0.7:
- Fewer sign in prompts for most Amazon deliveries, and other improvements to the sign in process.
- Fixed a possible crash on macOS 10.13 when using the arrow keys in a text field.
- Improved URL recognition for DHL Germany.
- Some other minor improvements to URL detection.
- Some minor, behind-the-scenes maintenance.
New in version 3.0.6:
- Improved search key on MacBook Pro models with Touch Bar: you can dismiss the filter options without canceling your search, and if you select a delivery, the filter options are hidden automatically. Tap and hold the search key to quickly filter your deliveries.
- Improved sign in reliability on macOS 10.13.
- Improved link detection.
- Fixed an issue where Touch Bar would not show any keys when no windows were open on macOS 10.13.
- Fixed a crash on MacBook Pro models with Touch Bar when typing an email address in the Add to Deliveries extension.
- Fixed a possible crash on MacBook Pro models with Touch Bar on macOS 10.12.
- Fixed a possible crash when viewing an “Other” delivery with an invalid web site address.
- Fixed a crash during troubleshooting on macOS 10.13.
- Amazon Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, Amazon.in, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you’ll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com Including all international stores.
- Aramex Shop and Ship deliveries only.
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- DHL Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. We do not currently support DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, SmartMail, DHL ActiveTracing, or DHL Freight. Currently US GlobalMail information can only be shown in an online view.
- DPD Germany. We do not currently support DPD UK.
- FedEx Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. We do not currently support FedEx UK.
- GLS Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG) Germany only.
- Japan Post Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. We do not currently support JP Express.
- La Poste (France)
- Post (Austria)
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway) Including Bring.
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- PostNord (Sweden and Denmark)
- Purolator We do not currently support Purolator International.
- Royal Mail Currently Royal Mail information can only be shown in an online view.
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. We do not currently support TNT UK, TNT France, or TNT Italia.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations We do not currently support UPS Freight, UPS i-parcel, or UPS Air Cargo.
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS, United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.