Deliveries 9.1.1 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Delivery Status Widget for Mac Help
If you’re having trouble with our Delivery Status widget for Mac, first make sure you’re using the latest version of the widget. Mac OS X 10.7 or later is required. Mac OS X 10.9 or later is strongly recommended, and required for some services. You can check your version of OS X by choosing “About this Mac” from your Apple menu. If you’re still having problems, consult the list of common questions below.
Note: This page refers to our Dashboard widget, not to be confused with Notification Center widgets (also called Today widgets) in recent versions of macOS. See here for information on our Mac app and the Today widget that’s included with it.
Updated September 15th: Delivery Status 6.3 fixes most known problems. Some services are no longer supported in the Dashboard widget. We recommend switching to our full Deliveries app for Mac if possible. See the latest service updates.
- Why does my delivery say "this shipment can only be viewed online"?
- What happened to the pop-up tooltips with additional information?
- Why can't I install the widget?
- Why are FedEx, UPS, and USPS showing "couldn't connect" errors?
- Why isn't DHL GlobalMail working?
- Why isn't my PostNL delivery working?
- Why doesn't Royal Mail show my tracking information?
- Why does nothing happen when I “click to sign in”?
- Why is my delivery “Not Found”?
- Can the widget sync with iCloud?
- Why does the widget keep asking for my password?
- How do I track an EMS shipment?
- Why doesn't the “Other” option show my tracking details?
- I restarted my computer and I'm not getting notifications!
- How do I copy and paste in the widget?
- Syncing is working for some deliveries, but not others. How can I fix this?
- How do I add a delivery?
- How can I see my complete tracking details?
- My favorite store or delivery company isn’t listed. Will you add it?
- Are my passwords sent securely? Is anything sent through your server?
- My question isn’t listed here!
Much of our software is free of charge. However if you find it useful we do ask that you consider a donation. Your donation makes it possible for us to keep making great software. Click here to donate now!
Deliveries 9.1.1 for Mac Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Delivery Status 6.3 Dashboard Widget Can’t wait for your packages to arrive? Don’t waste your time checking the site constantly, just open this…