Deliveries 8.0.9 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Deliveries for Mac Help
If you’re having trouble with Deliveries for Mac, first make sure you have the latest version from the Mac App Store. OS X Yosemite (10.10) or later is required. You can check your version of OS X by choosing “About this Mac” from your Apple menu. If you’re still having problems, consult the list of common questions below! Just click on a question to see the answer.
- Adding a Delivery: Learn all the options so you can choose the easiest one every time.
- Helpful Tips: Learn how to get the most out of the app.
- Set Up Syncing: iCloud syncs automatically, but for greater flexibility you can use Junecloud Sync.
- Supported Services: See a full list of the shipping companies we support.
- Why isn't DHL GlobalMail working?
- Why are my Amazon orders showing "not found" after changing my password?
- Why isn't my PostNL delivery working?
- What should I do if iCloud isn't working?
- Why doesn't Royal Mail show my tracking information?
- Why is Deliveries asking for access to my keychain?
- Why is Amazon asking me to sign in frequently?
- How can I track an Amazon Logistics (AMZL_US) shipment?
- Why is the Today widget white text on a light grey background?
- How can I get Amazon working in Deliveries 1.2 for Mac?
- Why are Amazon shipments that previously worked now showing "please enter a valid Amazon tracking link"?
- Does Deliveries work with Amazon's two-step verification?
- Why does Deliveries show up twice in System Preference’s Notification settings?
- How can I remove the icon from the Dock when the menu bar icon is enabled?
- Why is my delivery “Not Found”?
- How do I find an archived delivery?
- How do I track an EMS shipment?
- Why doesn't the “Other” option show my tracking details?
- Why is the map sometimes incorrect?
- My favorite store or delivery company isn’t listed. Will you add it?
- Are my passwords sent securely? Is anything sent through your server?
- My question isn’t listed here!