Deliveries 8.4 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Deliveries Service Updates
|Update 222 on May 7|
Updated for changes to La Poste, Posten Norway, OnTrac, and TNT. Improved results for Apple and DHL. Improved mapping for USPS and Swiss Post. Requires Deliveries 8.4 for iOS, Deliveries 3.2 for Mac, or Delivery Status 6.2.8 for Dashboard.
|Update 221 on April 4|
Information for La Poste deliveries is temporarily limited to the online view. The next update to the app will make the status available directly in the app again.
|Update 220 on March 19|
Fixed issues with dates for Amazon.de.
|Update 219 on February 22|
Fixed issues with DHL Germany and Canada Post.
How to get the latest updates
Deliveries can download service updates automatically—they’re instructions that let Deliveries know how to look up your shipment information. If FedEx or Apple changes their web site, we can just publish a service update, and you’ll get it automatically, without having to download a new version of the app. To get the latest service updates, make sure you have any of the following:
- For iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Deliveries 8.4 or later.
- For Mac: Deliveries 3.2 or later.
- If you’re using the older Dashboard widget for Mac: Delivery Status 6.2.8 or later. OS X 10.9 or later is strongly recommended, and required for many services.
If you have Deliveries set up to sync with Junecloud, you’ll receive service updates when you sync, as soon as they’re available. If you use iCloud, or haven’t turned on syncing, Deliveries will check for updates once a week, or once a day if there’s a problem with any of your deliveries.
How to manually update
Usually you don’t need to do anything—it works automatically. But if you think something’s wrong, you can reset your service updates and force them to refresh immediately.
Force Deliveries for iOS to update:
- Tap the button to open the settings.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 8.4”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 8.4 or later.
- Tap this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Deliveries for Mac to update:
- Open the Deliveries menu and choose “About Deliveries”. (If the dock icon is hidden, click the button and choose “About Deliveries” there.)
- Below the Deliveries icon, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 3.2”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 3.2 or later.
- Click this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Delivery Status Dashboard Widget for Mac to update:
- Move your mouse over the widget and click the button to flip the widget over.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Delivery Status 6.2.8”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 6.2.8 or later.
- Click this text to force Delivery Status to update.