Deliveries 9.3.2 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Services in Deliveries
- Amazon Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, Amazon.in, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you’ll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com Including all international stores.
- Aramex Shop and Ship deliveries only.
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- DHL Including shipments in most countries, DHL eCommerce (formerly DHL GlobalMail) in the US, as well as most shipments in Germany. For some shipments, including DHL Germany and DHL eCommerce, the delivery date is not currently shown directly in the app, but is available in an online view.
- DPD Germany. Currently DPD UK information can only be shown in an online view.
- GLS Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain. We do not currently support GLS US.
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG) Germany only.
- Japan Post Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. We do not currently support JP Express.
- La Poste (France)
- Post (Austria)
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway) Including Bring.
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- PostNord (Sweden and Denmark)
- Purolator We do not currently support Purolator International.
- Sagawa Express
- TNT Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. We do not currently support TNT UK, TNT France, or TNT Italia.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations We do not currently support UPS Freight, UPS i-parcel, or UPS Air Cargo.
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS, United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Placeholder You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.
In some cases, services we previously supported are no longer available due to changes with the shipping service. These include FedEx, Australia Post, DPD UK, Hongkong Post, Royal Mail, and Swiss Post. You can still add shipments from these services, but tracking information can only be shown in an online view.