Deliveries 9.1.2 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Deliveries Service Updates
|Update 244, June 10, 2021
Adjustments for DHL Germany.
|Update 243, March 30, 2021
“Amazon - by tracking link” shipments will now ask you to sign in when Amazon requires it, rather than showing a “not found” error. Improvements for Yamato.
|Update 242, March 17, 2021
Improved date detection for Amazon. Updated support for Posten Norway. Updated “view online” links for PostNord Sweden and PostNord Denmark. Improved handling of invalid tracking numbers in Deliveries 9.1.2 or later.
|Update 241, February 7, 2021
Updated for changes to Canada Post.
|Update 240, February 2, 2021
Improved date detection for Amazon and Sagawa. Fixed an issue where some OnTrac shipments did not show the correct delivery date. Fixed an issue where some Amazon orders were missing information. Fixed an issue displaying some DHL Germany shipments.
How to get the latest updates
Deliveries can download service updates automatically—they’re instructions that let Deliveries know how to look up your shipment information. If FedEx or Apple changes their web site, we can just publish a service update, and you’ll get it automatically, without having to download a new version of the app. To get the latest service updates, make sure you have any of the following:
- For iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Deliveries 8.4.4 or later.
- For Mac: Deliveries 3.2.3 or later.
- If you’re using the older Dashboard widget for Mac: Delivery Status 6.3 or later. Mac OS X 10.9 or later is strongly recommended, and required for many services.
Deliveries will check for updates once a week, or once a day if there’s a problem with any of your deliveries.
How to manually update
Usually you don’t need to do anything—it works automatically. But if you think something’s wrong, you can reset your service updates and force them to refresh immediately.
Force Deliveries for iOS to update:
- Open the Deliveries app.
- Tap the button to open the settings.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 8.4.4”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 8.4.4 or later.
- Tap this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Deliveries for Mac to update:
- Open the Deliveries app.
- Open the Deliveries menu and choose “About Deliveries”.
- Below the Deliveries icon, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 3.2.3”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 3.2.3 or later.
- Click this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Delivery Status Dashboard Widget for Mac to update:
- Open Dashboard.
- Move your mouse over the Delivery Status widget and click the button to flip the widget over.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Delivery Status 6.3”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Delivery Status 6.3 or later.
- Click this text to force Delivery Status to update.