Deliveries 8.4.2 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Deliveries Service Updates
|Update 227 on November 1|
Fixed errors updating Amazon orders.
|Update 226 on October 31|
Fixed issues with Japan Post. Improved date detection for Japan Post and Amazon Germany. Improved error detection for USPS.
|Update 225 on September 13|
Improvements for Apple Japan.
|Update 224 on September 13|
Updated for changes to Apple Japan and Apple Hong Kong. Due to changes with Swiss Post, tracking information is only available in the online view.
|Update 223 on August 8|
Fixed an issue where certain Amazon orders could get stuck, preventing other deliveries from updating. Fixed issues with certain Amazon accounts. Improvements for USPS, GLS, and DHL Germany. Connections to dhl.com now use HTTPS, and various links to tracking details have been updated to HTTPS. Improved mapping for DHL.
How to get the latest updates
Deliveries can download service updates automatically—they’re instructions that let Deliveries know how to look up your shipment information. If FedEx or Apple changes their web site, we can just publish a service update, and you’ll get it automatically, without having to download a new version of the app. To get the latest service updates, make sure you have any of the following:
- For iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Deliveries 8.4 or later.
- For Mac: Deliveries 3.2 or later.
- If you’re using the older Dashboard widget for Mac: Delivery Status 6.2.8 or later. OS X 10.9 or later is strongly recommended, and required for many services.
If you have Deliveries set up to sync with Junecloud, you’ll receive service updates when you sync, as soon as they’re available. If you use iCloud, or haven’t turned on syncing, Deliveries will check for updates once a week, or once a day if there’s a problem with any of your deliveries.
How to manually update
Usually you don’t need to do anything—it works automatically. But if you think something’s wrong, you can reset your service updates and force them to refresh immediately.
Force Deliveries for iOS to update:
- Tap the button to open the settings.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 8.4”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 8.4 or later.
- Tap this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Deliveries for Mac to update:
- Open the Deliveries menu and choose “About Deliveries”. (If the dock icon is hidden, click the button and choose “About Deliveries” there.)
- Below the Deliveries icon, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 3.2”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 3.2 or later.
- Click this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Delivery Status Dashboard Widget for Mac to update:
- Move your mouse over the widget and click the button to flip the widget over.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Delivery Status 6.2.8”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 6.2.8 or later.
- Click this text to force Delivery Status to update.