Deliveries 9.1.1 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Deliveries Service Updates
|Update 238, December 10, 2020
Fixed issues with Apple orders. Improved date detection for Apple Japan. Improved error handling for FedEx.
|Update 237, November 25, 2020
Improved date detection for Apple and Amazon orders. Fixed an issue where some Hermes shipments would continue to show the estimated delivery date instead of the actual delivered date. Fixed unexpected errors checking Hermes and Posten shipments that do not have any information available. DHL Germany is temporarily unavailable.
|Update 236, September 21, 2020
Fixed issues with Yamato Transport.
|Update 235, September 21, 2020
Fixed issues with Apple orders shipped via UPS.
|Update 234, September 21, 2020
Improvements for DHL.
How to get the latest updates
Deliveries can download service updates automatically—they’re instructions that let Deliveries know how to look up your shipment information. If FedEx or Apple changes their web site, we can just publish a service update, and you’ll get it automatically, without having to download a new version of the app. To get the latest service updates, make sure you have any of the following:
- For iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Deliveries 8.4.4 or later.
- For Mac: Deliveries 3.2.3 or later.
- If you’re using the older Dashboard widget for Mac: Delivery Status 6.3 or later. Mac OS X 10.9 or later is strongly recommended, and required for many services.
Deliveries will check for updates once a week, or once a day if there’s a problem with any of your deliveries.
How to manually update
Usually you don’t need to do anything—it works automatically. But if you think something’s wrong, you can reset your service updates and force them to refresh immediately.
Force Deliveries for iOS to update:
- Open the Deliveries app.
- Tap the button to open the settings.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 8.4.4”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 8.4.4 or later.
- Tap this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Deliveries for Mac to update:
- Open the Deliveries app.
- Open the Deliveries menu and choose “About Deliveries”.
- Below the Deliveries icon, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 3.2.3”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 3.2.3 or later.
- Click this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Delivery Status Dashboard Widget for Mac to update:
- Open Dashboard.
- Move your mouse over the Delivery Status widget and click the button to flip the widget over.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Delivery Status 6.3”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Delivery Status 6.3 or later.
- Click this text to force Delivery Status to update.