Deliveries 8.0.8 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
You can sync using either iCloud or Junecloud sync. They both work in a very similar way, with the main differences noted below. For most people we recommend iCloud.
- In most cases it works automatically, with nothing to set up. See here if iCloud isn’t working.
- Requires Deliveries 6.2 or later for iOS, or Deliveries 1.2 or later for Mac.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later, or OS X 10.10 or later.
Starting with Deliveries 7.0 for iOS and 2.0 for Mac, iCloud syncing has some new features:
- Keeps your archive in sync, starting with the past 30 days when you first log in.
- Syncs the current status of your shipments between devices, improving efficiency.