Add to Deliveries for Alfred This workflow will allow you to quickly add a tracking number to Deliveries using Alfred. You’ll need…
You can sync using either iCloud or Junecloud sync. They both work in a very similar way, with the main differences noted below. For most people we recommend iCloud.
- In most cases it works automatically, with nothing to set up. See here if iCloud isn’t working.
- Requires Deliveries 6.2 or later for iOS, or Deliveries 1.2 or later for Mac.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later, or OS X 10.10 or later.
Starting with Deliveries 7.0 for iOS and 2.0 for Mac, iCloud syncing has some new features:
- Keeps your archive in sync, starting with the past 30 days when you first log in.
- Syncs the current status of your shipments between devices, improving efficiency.