Notefile 2.5.1 for iOS Available on the App Store Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your devices.…
Deliveries Service Updates
|150||December 4th||Improvements for Amazon and Hermes. Google Checkout is no longer supported.|
|149||November 14th||Updated for changes to Amazon. Improvements for UPS, Post Austria, and Purolator. Improved tracking number detection for Post Austria and DHL GlobalMail.|
|148||November 9th||Updated for changes to Post Austria. Improvements for Apple and UPS.|
|147||November 5th||Updated for changes to Hongkong Post. Fixed a problem with DPD UK deliveries in the previous update. Improved tracking number detection for Purolator.|
|146||October 31st||Updated for changes to Amazon, TNT Express Australia, and Royal Mail. Improvements for UPS, Parcelforce, and DHL Germany.|
|145||September 30th||Fixes an error with the previous update.|
|144||September 30th||Updated for changes to DHL Express. Improvements for DHL GlobalMail and Apple.|
Deliveries can download service updates automatically. These are instructions that let Deliveries know how to look up your shipment information. If FedEx or Apple changes their web site, we can just publish a service update, and you'll get it automatically, without having to download a new version of the app.
If you have Deliveries set up to sync with Junecloud, you'll automatically receive service updates when you sync, when they're available. If you use iCloud, or haven't turned on syncing, Deliveries will check for updates once a week, or once a day if there's a problem with one of your deliveries. Usually you don't need to do anything—it just works. But if you think something's wrong, you can reset your service updates and force them to refresh immediately.
Force Deliveries for iOS to update:
- Tap the button to open the settings.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you'll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 6.0 (529, 149)”
- Tap this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Deliveries for Mac to update:
- Open the Deliveries menu and choose “About Deliveries”. (If the dock icon is hidden, click the button and choose “About Deliveries” there.)
- Below the Deliveries icon, you'll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 1.0.1 (19, 149)”
- Click this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Delivery Status Dashboard Widget for Mac to update:
- Move your mouse over the widget and click the button to flip the widget over.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you'll see the version number, similar to “Delivery Status 6.0 (116)”
- Click this text to force Delivery Status to update.