Deliveries 1.0.3 for Mac Available on the Mac App Store Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know…
Deliveries Service Updates
|156||March 2nd||Improvements for Amazon.|
|155||February 3rd||Fixed problems with certain Amazon orders. Added estimated delivery dates and improved tracking number detection for LaserShip.|
|154||January 28th||Improvements for UPS.|
|153||January 21st||Fixed online links for FedEx on iPhone.|
|152||January 20th||Updated for changes to PostNL.|
|151||January 19th||Improvements for Amazon, Australia Post, Post Danmark, and DHL Germany. Fixed an error looking up DHL Express deliveries that don’t exist. Fixed a problem parsing some Parcelforce dates. Improved tracking number detection for Australia Post.|
|150||December 4th||Improvements for Amazon and Hermes. Google Checkout is no longer supported.|
Deliveries can download service updates automatically. These are instructions that let Deliveries know how to look up your shipment information. If FedEx or Apple changes their web site, we can just publish a service update, and you'll get it automatically, without having to download a new version of the app.
If you have Deliveries set up to sync with Junecloud, you'll automatically receive service updates when you sync, when they're available. If you use iCloud, or haven't turned on syncing, Deliveries will check for updates once a week, or once a day if there's a problem with one of your deliveries. Usually you don't need to do anything—it just works. But if you think something's wrong, you can reset your service updates and force them to refresh immediately.
Force Deliveries for iOS to update:
- Tap the button to open the settings.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you'll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 6.0 (529, 149)”
- Tap this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Deliveries for Mac to update:
- Open the Deliveries menu and choose “About Deliveries”. (If the dock icon is hidden, click the button and choose “About Deliveries” there.)
- Below the Deliveries icon, you'll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 1.0.1 (19, 149)”
- Click this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Delivery Status Dashboard Widget for Mac to update:
- Move your mouse over the widget and click the button to flip the widget over.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you'll see the version number, similar to “Delivery Status 6.0 (116)”
- Click this text to force Delivery Status to update.