Delivery Status 6.2.1 Dashboard Widget Can’t wait for your packages to arrive? Don’t waste your time checking the site constantly, just open this…
Deliveries Service Updates
|165||July 13||Updated for changes to Post Danmark. Improvements for DHL GlobalMail, Parcelforce, and Poste Italiane.|
|164||July 9||Posten Sweden is now PostNord. Updated for changes to Poste Italiane.|
|163||June 23||Improvements for Amazon, Apple, and DHL.|
|162||May 2||Updated for changes to Amazon. Improvements for Apple and DHL.|
|161||April 24||Improvements for Apple, DHL, and Yamato.|
|160||April 22||Improvements for Canada Post and certain Apple orders.|
|159||April 18||Updated for changes to Sagawa. Improvements for Apple, PostNL, and U.S. Postal Service.|
Deliveries can download service updates automatically. These are instructions that let Deliveries know how to look up your shipment information. If FedEx or Apple changes their web site, we can just publish a service update, and you’ll get it automatically, without having to download a new version of the app. To get the latest service updates, make sure you have Deliveries 5.1 or later for iOS, any version of Deliveries from the Mac App Store, or version 6.1 or later of the Delivery Status Dashboard widget.
If you have Deliveries set up to sync with Junecloud, you’ll automatically receive service updates when you sync, when they’re available. If you use iCloud, or haven’t turned on syncing, Deliveries will check for updates once a week, or once a day if there’s a problem with one of your deliveries. Usually you don’t need to do anything—it just works. But if you think something’s wrong, you can reset your service updates and force them to refresh immediately.
Force Deliveries for iOS to update:
- Tap the button to open the settings.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 6.1 (529, 162)”
- Tap this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Deliveries for Mac to update:
- Open the Deliveries menu and choose “About Deliveries”. (If the dock icon is hidden, click the button and choose “About Deliveries” there.)
- Below the Deliveries icon, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 1.1 (19, 162)”
- Click this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Delivery Status Dashboard Widget for Mac to update:
- Move your mouse over the widget and click the button to flip the widget over.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Delivery Status 6.1 (162)”
- Click this text to force Delivery Status to update.