Deliveries 9.0.2 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Why is my complimentary subscription expiration date based on the wrong purchase?
If you previously purchased both Deliveries for iOS and Deliveries for Mac, your complimentary subscription is based on the most recent purchase.
Our original Mac app was created before Apple introduced “universal purchase” which allows purchases to be linked between iOS and Mac. Because of this, the iPhone and iPad app are unable to directly check if you purchased Deliveries 3 or earlier for Mac.
We came up with our own system to link these purchases, but there are some requirements:
- You must be signed into the same iCloud account on your Mac and your iPhone or iPad. (You do not need to enable iCloud sync for your deliveries, however.)
- On your Mac, open the Apple menu and choose “System Preferences”. Click “Apple ID” and check the email address shown for your account. Then click “iCloud” on the left side, and make sure the “iCloud Drive” checkbox is selected.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app, and tap your name at the top. Make sure the email address there matches the one on your Mac. Then tap “iCloud” and make sure the “iCloud Drive” switch is enabled.
- If you have never installed Deliveries 3 on your Mac, you will need to download it and run it once. Open the App Store and click your name in the bottom-left corner. Find “Deliveries 3” in the list of purchased apps, and click the download button next to it. Open it, wait a moment, then Quit. Once everything is working, you can delete the old app.
- Make sure Deliveries 9.0.1 or later is installed on your Mac. Open the app. Open the “Deliveries” menu and choose “Subscription”. Make sure the expected expiration date is shown there. If it isn’t, click the “Restore Purchases” button, wait for it to update, and check the date again.
- Make sure Deliveries 9.0.1 or later is installed on your iPhone or iPad. Open the app. Tap the button, then tap “Subscription”. Make sure the expected expiration date is shown there. If it isn’t, click the “Restore Purchases” button, wait for it to update, and check the date again.
Once your Mac purchase is linked to your iCloud account, you shouldn’t have to follow these steps again.
If you’re still not seeing the correct date after following these steps, let us know. If you’re viewing this help page in the Deliveries app on your iPhone or iPad, use the contact form here. If you’re viewing this page in your web browser, follow these steps to contact us:
- Open the Deliveries app
- Tap the button
- Tap “Help” toward the bottom
- Scroll to the bottom of the Help screen and tap “My question isn’t listed here!”
- Tap “contact us”
- Make sure the “Share your app version…” switch is on, and enter a short message that says “Compilmentary subscription has the wrong expiration date,” or something similar.
Contacting us this way will include some additional information we need to look into the problem.