Notefile 2.0 for iOS Available on the App Store Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your devices.…
Delivery Status Email Service
The service will attempt to find your tracking details in the email, and add a new delivery to your account. If there's a problem, you should get an email in response.
Here are some tips:
- This feature requires Junecloud sync—it's not possible with iCloud.
- You can add additional email addresses to your account here.
- Make sure you don't have any text selected when you forward the email. This may result in only part of the email being forwarded, which won't work as well.
- If the email is only partially downloaded, and you see an alert asking “Download rest of message first?” it's a good idea to choose “Yes”.
If you're automatically forwarding emails:
- Please keep an eye on what's happening until you're certain it's working correctly, and not sending the same emails over and over!
- Make sure you set them to forward, not redirect. The email has to show that it's sent from you. Redirected emails will show that they're from the original sender (for example Amazon).
- Automatic forwarding from Gmail is not currently supported. We have no way to get their verification code for you, and Gmail forwards the emails in a way that makes it harder for us to tell who the sender is.
Please note: This feature is in beta and nothing can be considered final at this point. We may decide we can't add the feature, or that we have to charge extra for it, and so on.
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact us.