Deliveries 3.0.6 for Mac
Requires macOS 10.11 or later (El Capitan, Sierra, or High Sierra). Also available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
If you have any questions, please see Deliveries for Mac Help.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a single app that supports iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Deliveries is available in English, German (translated by Jennifer Brehm), Japanese (Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), and French (Thierry Di Lenarda).
New in version 3.0.6:
- Improved search key on MacBook Pro models with Touch Bar: you can dismiss the filter options without canceling your search, and if you select a delivery, the filter options are hidden automatically. Tap and hold the search key to quickly filter your deliveries.
- Improved sign in reliability on macOS 10.13.
- Improved link detection.
- Fixed an issue where Touch Bar would not show any keys when no windows were open on macOS 10.13.
- Fixed a crash on MacBook Pro models with Touch Bar when typing an email address in the Add to Deliveries extension.
- Fixed a possible crash on MacBook Pro models with Touch Bar on macOS 10.12.
- Fixed a possible crash when viewing an “Other” delivery with an invalid web site address.
- Fixed a crash during troubleshooting on macOS 10.13.
New in version 3.0.5:
- Now compatible with macOS High Sierra.
- Improved results for Amazon and Apple orders when you use Add to Deliveries in Safari or Chrome. Deliveries also recognizes more URLs from these services.
- Improved tracking number detection for DPD.
- Some other minor adjustments.
New in version 3.0.4:
- Improvements for MacBook Pro models with Touch Bar. When there’s nothing else to show, Touch Bar now includes keys to open the main Deliveries window or add a new delivery. We also fixed a possible crash, and improved compatbility with macOS 10.13.
- Add to Deliveries is now available for Google Chrome. Download the Chrome extension here.
- FedEx is now supported in more languages.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
- Amazon Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, Amazon.in, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you’ll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com Including all international stores.
- Aramex Shop and Ship deliveries only.
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- City Link
- DHL Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. We do not currently support DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, SmartMail, DHL ActiveTracing, or DHL Freight.
- DPD Germany. We do not currently support DPD UK.
- FedEx Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. We do not currently support FedEx UK.
- GLS Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG) Germany only.
- Japan Post Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. We do not currently support JP Express.
- La Poste (France)
- Post (Austria)
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway) Including Bring.
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- PostNord (Sweden and Denmark)
- Purolator We do not currently support Purolator International.
- Royal Mail
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. We do not currently support TNT UK, TNT France, or TNT Italia.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations We do not currently support UPS Freight, UPS i-parcel, or UPS Air Cargo.
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS, United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.