Deliveries 2.1 for Mac
Requires a Mac with OS X 10.11 or later. Also available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
If you have any questions, please see Deliveries for Mac Help.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a single app that supports iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Deliveries is available in English, German (translated by Jennifer Brehm), Japanese (Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), and French (Thierry Di Lenarda).
New in version 2.1
- Background updates: the main app no longer has to be open to update and get notifications. There’s a new setting in the preferences to turn this on or off. If you previously set the app to start at login, this will be turned on automatically.
- Shortcuts: in the preferences, you can now set global shortcuts to add a new delivery or show your list of deliveries.
- Smarter guesses: In many cases you’ll now get better shipping company suggestions when you paste in a tracking number or URL. In particular, EMS numbers will now show additional options where you may be able to track your shipment. You should also see fewer incorrect guesses.
- Defaults: When the app is installed for the first time, it now selects some default favorite services based on your region.
- Troubleshooting: Deliveries with a “Not Found” error now include a button to show some troubleshooting tips.
- Improved mapping to more accurately display the route your package has taken as well as its current location.
- The menu bar icon is now visible even after you quit the app. When the app is running it will now always have a Dock icon, menu bar, and full screen support.
- The Today widget can now refresh all of your deliveries on its own.
- Improvements for Amazon sign in. You may need to sign in again—once on each device—after the update.
- Improved date display for Amazon.
- La Poste France no longer specifies that it is only for letters.
- Updated for changes to PostNord.
- Improved tracking number detection, including fewer false positives in URLs.
- When you add a delivery with the “Add to Deliveries” extension, your email or zip is immediately remembered for next time.
- Changed the way tracking numbers are displayed in the “Add to Clipboard” section. This should make it more clear that they are intentionally obscured, and allows you to see their length.
- Deliveries files now include complete details, so you can AirDrop or import an archived delivery without losing any information. Quick Look and Spotlight indexing for these files are also improved.
- Emoji in item names are no longer cut off, and other text display improvements.
- Fixed a bug where failed location lookups did not give you the option to set the location manually.
- When you delete a delivery, the warning now includes the name of the delivery you’re deleting, to make it more clear.
- The button to sign in or enter your password now has a lock icon to differentiate it from other errors.
- The buttons in the detail view are now sized correctly in all languages.
- The right-click menu now works correctly when the main window is not in front.
- Right-clicking in the Today widget and choosing “Open in Deliveries” works correctly again.
- Fixed a bug where archived items that were saved with a different language would not sync in.
- Improved “Delivery Date” sorting when you have many items arriving on the same day with sequential item names.
- Improved reliability when updating from an older version of the app.
- Fixed a problem where the Today widget didn’t complete its update process correctly, which should solve a bug where the widget might show overlapping text.
- Added an option to attempt to repair the database with the URL deliveries://troubleshoot/database This may help if some services are missing from the app, or if some of your deliveries have a generic appearance of black text on a white background.
- New preferences icons.
- Some other minor improvements to cut down on crashes and make things faster.
- Adobe.com US and Canada only
- Amazon Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, Amazon.in, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you’ll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com Including all international stores.
- Aramex Shop and Ship deliveries only.
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- City Link
- DHL Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. We do not currently support DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, SmartMail, DHL ActiveTracing, or DHL Freight.
- DPD Germany. We do not currently support DPD UK.
- FedEx Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. We do not currently support FedEx UK.
- GLS Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG) Germany only.
- Hongkong Post
- Japan Post Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. We do not currently support JP Express.
- La Poste (France)
- Post (Austria)
- Post Danmark
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway) Including Bring.
- Posten (Sweden)
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- Purolator We do not currently support Purolator International.
- Royal Mail
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. We do not currently support TNT UK, TNT France, or TNT Italia.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations We do not currently support UPS Freight, UPS i-parcel, or UPS Air Cargo.
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS, United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.