Deliveries 8.4 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Smart Widget Installer Help
Smart Widget Installer requires Mac OS X 10.6 though 10.11. It is not compatible with macOS 10.12 or later. If you’re having problems getting Smart Widget Installer to work, you can manually upgrade a widget without losing any open copies. Just follow these steps:
- Go to your Home folder in the Finder (choose Home from the Go menu)
- Open the Library folder you see there, and then the Widgets folder inside that
- You should see the older version of the widget you’re upgrading—drag it to the trash
- Move the new widget into the Widgets folder
- Restart your computer (or log out and back in)
Note: You may have problems doing a Smart Upgrade if the new copy of the widget has a different file name than the one you already have installed. In this case you can change the file name to match before installing, or follow the manual instructions above.
Much of our software is free of charge. However if you find it useful we do ask that you consider a donation. Your donation makes it possible for us to keep making great software. Click here to donate now!
Deliveries 3.2 for Mac Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Delivery Status 6.2.8 Dashboard Widget Important: due to upcoming changes in Mac OS X, this Dashboard widget will not be supported in future…