Add to Deliveries for Alfred This workflow will allow you to quickly add a tracking number to Deliveries using Alfred. You’ll need…
Junecloud knows that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously. This is how we want to be treated, too.
Information We Collect
Collection in General
- Information We Automatically Collect
- We may receive and store certain types of non-personally identifiable information whenever you interact with us, including, without limitation, the sort information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Junecloud's purpose in collecting such information is to better understand how Junecloud's visitors use its website. From time to time, Junecloud may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Junecloud also collects potentially personally-identifying information like the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of website visitors.
- Information You Provide To Us
- We may receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. For example, in order to use certain services or functions of our websites, you may be required to register with an email address on the Junecloud website. Junecloud collects such information only insofar as is it deems reasonably necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the user's interaction with Junecloud.
You can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent you from engaging in certain activities.
Deleting a Junecloud account
All statistics and logs collected on behalf of an account holder are purged upon deletion of a Junecloud account, although Junecloud may retain such information for longer periods of time as part of its back-up emergency system.
Disclosure of Personally-Identifying Information
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only with your consent or to our business partners and affiliates as described below:
- Junecloud discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, agents and contractors that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Junecloud's behalf or to provide services available at or through Junecloud's websites and services, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, agents and contractors may be located outside of your home country; by using Junecloud's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- Affiliated Businesses
- We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them in order to provide our services to users. We will only share personal information with affiliates to the extent that is necessary for such affiliates to provide the services. For example, when an ad is displayed on Junecloud, the IP address of the viewer may be shared with Junecloud's advertising partners. We require our affiliates to provide the same level of privacy protection that we do and they do not have the right to share or use personal information for any purpose other than for an authorized transaction. Some of our affiliates may be located outside of your home country; by using Junecloud's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- Business Transfers
- If Junecloud or substantially all of its assets were transferred or acquired (for example, in the case of a merger or acquisition) customer information would likely be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
- Other Disclosures
- Junecloud may disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information when Junecloud believe in good faith that release is required by law, court order, or when Junecloud believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Junecloud, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered member of a Junecloud website and have supplied your email address, Junecloud may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Junecloud and our products. We primarily use our website to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you are a registered member of a Junecloud website and do not wish to receive such emails, please follow the instructions included in each email sent. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Conditions of Use
Junecloud's full contact information may be found on our Contact page at junecloud.com/contact.