Notefile 2.7 for iOS Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your devices. It’s available as a Mac app, a D…
Notefile for iOS Help
Some tips on using Notefile
- If you have a note open on your iPhone, swipe to the right to show your list of notes. On iPad you can swipe left or right to hide or show the list. You can also tap the note count at the bottom to show the list.
- In the list of notes, swipe your finger across a note to delete it. Notes are also deleted if you delete all their text. You can recover recently deleted notes by searching for them.
- Tap and hold on a note in the list to Copy it. Open a note and tap the “…” button for more sharing options.
- Need to do some quick math? Just type it, select it, and tap Calculate. (On iPhone you may need to tap the right arrow in the pop up menu to see the Calculate option.)
- If you need to, you can tap the text at the bottom of the notes list to sync immediately.
- If you have a Bluetooth keyboard connected, you can use these keyboard shortcuts.