Deliveries 8.0.7 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. W…
Acceptance of Terms
The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old or possess legal parental or guardian consent. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to use the Service. Junecloud may refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity at any time and may change its eligibility criteria, at any time, in its sole discretion.
Rules and Conduct
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to (or permit others to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content (including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data or other information) using any communications service or other service available on or through the Service, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately (in the sole judgment of Junecloud) large load on Junecloud's computing, storage or communications infrastructure, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or otherwise;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of Junecloud or any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Junecloud.
You will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without Junecloud's express written permission. Additionally, you will not: (i) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; or (ii) bypass any measures Junecloud may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service.
You shall not (and you shall not permit others to), directly or indirectly, modify, translate, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any part of the Services or any Content available through the Site (except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); or copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any or the rights that you receive hereunder. In addition, you shall not remove any proprietary notices or labels.
Junecloud may remove any Content at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), or for no reason at all.
Third Party Sites
The Service may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the Internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. These other websites are not under Junecloud's control, and you acknowledge that Junecloud is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Junecloud or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Junecloud shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
(a) Junecloud Content Generally
(b) Content Posted by User(s)
Junecloud provides features through the Service which allow users to upload, submit, disclose, distribute or otherwise post Content at or on the Site or otherwise through the Service. If Junecloud provides such features, you:
- grant to Junecloud, its affiliates and their assignees the non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, and otherwise exploit such Content for the sole purpose of providing the Service;
- represent and warrant to Junecloud that you own or otherwise control all rights to such User Content and that disclosure and use of such Content by Junecloud (including without limitation, publishing content at the Site) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party; and
- acknowledge that such Content may not be treated confidentially.
You agree not to provide Junecloud with any information that you desire or are required to keep secret.
THE SERVICE, SITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." THE SERVICE, SITE AND CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. JUNECLOUD, AND ITS AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING, ANY RESULTS, DATA, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR COMPLETE; (B) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (C) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (D) THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (E) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE, OR OBTAINING PRODUCTS THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER JUNECLOUD NOR ITS AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKES ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IN REGARD TO ANY CONTENT, OPINIONS, ADVICE AND ALL OTHER INFORMATION EXPRESSED OR POSTED BY USERS OF THIS SITE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL JUNECLOUD, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR PRODUCTS ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE AND SERVICE (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), (II) FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SITE AND SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT JUNECLOUD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USER CONTENT OR CONDUCT.
Junecloud makes no representation that the Content is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Michigan, and accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where such Content is illegal. If you access the Service from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Integration and Severability
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Unless otherwise indicated, all Content provided by Junecloud is copyright © 2008-2011 Junecloud, LLC. All rights reserved.
Junecloud is a trademark of Junecloud LLC. The names of actual companies and products mentioned at the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Junecloud has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/
It is Junecloud's policy to (1) block access to or remove Content that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
A. Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the Junecloud web site or service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the Content that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Junecloud is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
B. Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is Junecloud's policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing Content;
- to notify the Content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the Content; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing Content removed from the system and that Junecloud will terminate such content provider's, member's or user's access to the service.
C. Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
If the Content provider, member or user believes that the Content that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the Content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such Content from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the Content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
- Content provider's, member's or user's name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider's, member's or user's address is located, or if the Content provider's, member's or user's address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Junecloud is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Junecloud's may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Junecloud's discretion.
Please contact Junecloud's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address:
Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Designated Agent, Junecloud LLC