Notefile 1.6.1 Widget for Mac Notefile is also available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch A Mac with an Intel…
Notefile 2.0 for Mac
Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your devices. It’s available as a Mac app, a Dashboard widget, and a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud sync.
- Shows in the Dock or your menu bar
- Compact window stays out of the way
- Set a keyboard shortcut to get to your notes quickly
- Navigate quickly with your keyboard
- Calculate math right in your notes
- High resolution graphics for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display
- Search for your notes in Spotlight
- Easily share notes via email, iMessage, and more
- Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
- OS X 10.8 or later is required
Notefile is available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm).
New in version 2.0
- Updated design to match Notefile 2.0 for iOS.
- You can now type a space in the search field to show everything.
- iCloud Keychain is now used for your Junecloud sync account if you have it enabled.
- If a note syncs while you’re editing it, the insertion point no longer jumps to the bottom.
- Improvements for iCloud and Junecloud syncing.
- Improved support for responsive scrolling in Mavericks.
- Fixed a bug where the app would sometimes crash when syncing with iCloud.
- Fixed a bug where sharing, exporting, or printing a note might not include the latest changes.
- Fixed a bug in OS X Mavericks where the menu bar did not appear at launch.
- Fixed a bug in OS X Mavericks where Spotlight indexing did not work correctly.
- Fixed a bug in OS X Mavericks where Quick Look previews did not display correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the window would sometimes extend off the bottom of the screen when using multiple displays.
- Fixed a bug where the main window would sometimes jump in front of the preferences window when returning to the app.
- Fixed a bug where the window was not always positioned correctly in menu bar mode.
- Fixed a bug where no error message was displayed if there was a problem exporting notes in Notefile format.
- Fixed some quirks when clicking the “Switch to Junecloud” button.
- Note: OS X 10.8 or later is now required.
If you have any questions, please see Notefile for Mac Help.
Delivery Status 6.0 Widget for Mac A Mac with an Intel processor and OS X 10.5.8 or later is required. For Macs with PowerPC…
Bluetooth Switch 2.3 This widget displays the current status of Bluetooth. Simply click the icon to switch…