Notefile 1.6.2 Widget for Mac Notefile is also available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch A Mac with an Intel…
Notefile 2.1.1 for Mac
Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your devices. It’s available as a Mac app, a Dashboard widget, and a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud sync.
- Shows in the Dock or your menu bar
- Compact window stays out of the way
- Set a keyboard shortcut to get to your notes quickly
- Navigate quickly with your keyboard
- Calculate math right in your notes
- High resolution graphics for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display
- Search for your notes in Spotlight
- Easily share notes via email, iMessage, and more
- Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
- OS X 10.8 or later is required
Notefile is available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm).
New in version 2.1.1
- Fixed a bug where notes would not always export in the right format.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to register for a Junecloud account from within the app.
- Fixed a possible crash while syncing, and some other minor syncing improvements.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent exported files from being correctly associated with the app.
- Fixed a problem with code signing on certain versions of OS X.
New in version 2.1
- Significant performance improvements for iCloud sync.
- Improved support for right-to-left languages.
- Swipe gestures now respect your setting in System Preferences.
- Fixed a bug in menu bar mode where the window might appear too high or too low on the screen.
- Fixed a bug where scrolling might stop working.
- Fixed a bug where the “Hide Automatically” option in the gear menu did not always show the correct state.
- Fixed a possible crash when opening files, and a few other possible causes of crashes.
- Some other minor improvements.
If you have any questions, please see Notefile for Mac Help.
Delivery Status 6.1.2 Widget for Mac A Mac with an Intel processor and OS X 10.5.8 or later is required. For Macs with PowerPC…
Bluetooth Switch 2.4 This widget displays the current status of Bluetooth. Simply click the icon to switch…