Notefile 2.1.1 for iOS Available on the App Store Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on…
Delivery Status 5.2.1 for iOS
Delivery Status helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. The main view shows the latest status of all your packages, and counts down to the estimated delivery date. Tap a delivery for more information, and to see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, text message, or AirDrop. On iOS 7, Delivery Status can even update in the background, or add your estimated delivery dates to your calendar.
Delivery Status supports more than 30 services, including UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple before they ship. If you have a package from a service we don't support, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Delivery Status will keep an eye on the site and let you know when it changes.
You can sync your deliveries between your devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can update your tracking numbers from any web browser, or sync with our free Dashboard widget for Mac.
Delivery Status is available in English, German (translated by Jennifer Brehm), Japanese (Justin McPeak and Nobtaka Nukui), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), Italian (Ivano Brignoli), Dutch (Tim Van Damme), Norwegian (Jonas Ensby), Danish (Tony Lorentzen and Christian Rasmussen), and Swedish (Christofer Karlsson).
New in version 5.2.1
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to register for a Junecloud account from within the app.
- Fixed a possible crash while syncing, and some other minor syncing improvements.
- Improved parsing of dates on Amazon.es.
New in version 5.2
- Significant performance improvements for iCloud sync.
- Calendar events now include a checkmark when the item has been delivered.
- Calendar duplicates are much less likely now if you have the calendar option enabled on multiple devices. When there are duplicates, they’ll get cleaned up automatically the next time the app updates.
- The most out of date deliveries will now update first.
- Improvements and bug fixes for clipboard detection.
- Improvements and bug fixes for deliveries://add URLs.
- Fixed a bug where certain text could not be pasted into the tracking number field.
- Fixed a visual glitch with the search bar when archiving a delivery on iOS 7.
- Fixed a visual glitch when pressing ⌘N on an iPad in landscape view.
- Fixed a bug on iPad where the date popover didn’t always disappear when it should.
- Some other minor improvements.
Supported services include:
- Adobe.com US and Canada only
- Amazon Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you'll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com Including all international stores. The iPhoto print service is not currently supported, though you may be able to track these shipments with a different service once you receive a tracking number.
- Aramex Shop and Ship deliveries only
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- City Link
- DHL Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, and SmartMail are not currently supported.
- DPD Germany and UK.
- FedEx Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. FedEx UK is not currently supported.
- GLS Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Google Checkout
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG) Germany only
- Hongkong Post
- Japan Post Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. JP Express is not currently supported.
- La Poste (France), including Colissimo.
- Post (Austria)
- Post Danmark
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- Royal Mail
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. TNT UK, TNT France, and TNT Italia are not currently supported.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations UPS Freight and UPS Air Cargo are not currently supported.
- USPS (United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.
Delivery Status is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the supported services. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.