Notefile for Mac 1.2 Available on the Mac App Store Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them…
Delivery Status touch 4.8.2
Delivery Status touch will help you track packages from UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, TNT, and many more. You can track orders from Amazon, Apple, and others before they even ship. Your full tracking details are just a tap away, and you can also see your package’s location in Google Maps.
Delivery Status is available in English, German (translated by Jennifer Brehm), Japanese (Justin McPeak and Nobtaka Nukui), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), Italian (Ivano Brignoli), Dutch (Tim Van Damme), Norwegian (Jonas Ensby), Danish (Tony Lorentzen and Christian Rasmussen), and Swedish (Christofer Karlsson).
New in version 4.8.2
- Fixed a bug where service updates didn’t download if you weren’t logged in to Junecloud sync.
- Other deliveries with special characters in the web site address now load correctly.
- Improved update intervals. This should be more efficient without being noticeable.
- Improved clipboard detection for GLS.
New in version 4.8.1
- Improved sign in for Amazon and Google accounts that require verification.
- “Sort by date” improvements.
- When a map location is not found, you now have the option of dropping a pin to manually set the location.
- Map errors on iPhone are much less obtrusive.
- Fixed a bug where the online view wouldn’t always update.
- Fixed some possible crashes, particularly with the map view in iOS 6.
- Fixed a bug with adjusting map locations in older versions of iOS.
Supported services include:
- Adobe.com US and Canada only
- Amazon Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you’ll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com Including all international stores. The iPhoto print service is not currently supported, though you may be able to track these shipments with a different service once you receive a tracking number.
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- City Link
- DHL Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, and SmartMail are not currently supported.
- DPD Germany and UK.
- FedEx Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. FedEx UK is not currently supported.
- GLS Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Google Checkout
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG) Germany only
- Hongkong Post
- Japan Post Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. JP Express is not currently supported.
- La Poste (France), including Colissimo and Chronopost.
- Post (Austria)
- Post Danmark
- Poste Italiane Including Postacelere1 Plus, Paccocelere1 Plus, Paccocelere Maxi, Paccocelere3, Paccocelere Internationale , and EMS
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- Royal Mail
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. TNT UK, TNT France, and TNT Italia are not currently supported.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations UPS Freight and UPS Air Cargo are not currently supported.
- USPS (United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.
Delivery Status is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the supported services. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
If you have any questions, please see Delivery Status touch Help.
Delivery Status 5.9.2 OS X 10.5.8 or later and an Intel processor are required. For Macs with PowerPC…
Notefile Widget for Mac 1.4 Notefile is also available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch OS X 10.5.8 or later is…