Deliveries 7.0.1 for iOS
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch. Also available for Mac.
If you have any questions, please see Deliveries for iOS Help.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for Mac. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Deliveries is available in English, German (translated by Jennifer Brehm), Japanese (Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), Italian (Ivano Brignoli), Dutch (Tim Van Damme), Norwegian (Jonas Ensby), Danish (Tony Lorentzen and Christian Rasmussen), and Swedish (Christofer Karlsson).
New in version 7.0.1
- You can now add a delivery to Reminders using the Share sheet.
- Text is now included when you share to Notes.
- La Poste now includes Colissimo.
- Improvements for Amazon, Poste Italiane, DPD Germany, and UPS.
- Improved tracking number detection.
- Improved USPS barcode scanning.
- Improvements to Amazon sign in.
- When you copy a delivery and paste it in a text field, the name of the item is now included.
- Fixed a bug where the app might crash when tapping “View details online”.
- If you’re adding an Other delivery and leave http:// off the web site address, it will now be added for you.
- Fixed a bug where opening a .deliveries file didn’t always work.
- Fixed a possible crash when opening files.
- Fixed a bug where the icon badge might not clear after deleting and reinstalling the app.
- A few other minor improvements.
New in version 7.0
- Peek and Pop: on iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, press lightly to peek at your delivery details. Swipe up for various actions, or press deeper to Pop into it.
- Quick Actions: also on iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, press the Deliveries icon to choose “Add Delivery” or “Scan Barcode”.
- Slide Over and Split View: on a supported iPad, you can now open Deliveries alongside another app.
- iPad Pro support: take full advantage of the big screen.
- See the full route on the map: for many services, you can now see the path of where your package has been in addition to its current location. This makes sharing deliveries more fun too.
- Complete iCloud sync: the entire state of your deliveries is now synced when you use iCloud. That includes the current status, which allows for faster and more efficient updates. It also includes archived and deleted items, so your archive should match across devices. (When syncing the first time, only the past 30 days will be included.)
- Siri reminders: open a delivery, activate Siri, and say something like “remind me about this when I leave from work”. You’ll get a reminder that includes the item name and a shortcut to the delivery.
- Keyboard shortcuts: on an iPad with an external keyboard, hold down the command key to see a list of possible shortcuts.
- More ways to add deliveries: select text in another app (like Mail or Safari), then tap “Share…” to add to Deliveries. Don’t worry about selecting just the tracking number, it should find it if you select too much.
- Spotlight Search: on your home screen, pull down or swipe to the right to find deliveries by item name, shipping company, and more.
- Better clipboard detection: tap the + button and you’ll see suggestions based on your clipboard there. Same number of taps when it’s right, zero extra taps when it’s wrong. The URL detection has also been improved to recognize many new links.
- A fresh look: the new system font is now used throughout, and an adjusted detail view focuses more on the information you care about.
- Print or save a PDF: just tap Share and choose either, along with all our other sharing options.
- “View details online” uses the new Safari view controller on iOS 9.
- For a delivery with multiple packages, you can now tap the “1 of 2” badge in the list to show the next package.
- The “Add to Deliveries” extension will no longer create duplicates.
- The Today widget now makes it clear when there are more deliveries to show in the app, and displays a warning icon if it hasn’t been able to update in the background.
- The badge number on the icon should now roughly match the number of deliveries that have changed, instead of just increasing for each notification. If you archive a delivery from a notification, the Watch app, or on another device, the number will decrease.
- If a delivery changes after it’s delivered, and it’s still showing as delivered, it will no longer trigger a notification. These changes are rarely of interest.
- Minor improvements to the barcode scanner interface.
- New security features in iOS 9 allow the app to enforce minimum security requirements when it connects to each service.
- DHL Germany can now show results in English on iPhone.
- DHL UK tracking is now part of DHL Express.
- Adobe tracking no longer requires a user name and password.
- “Other” shipments no longer check the web site for changes. This feature was confusing and rarely worked well. “Other” is now completely manual—it’s a way for you to keep track of shipments that can’t be tracked automatically.
- Added support for URLs like deliveries://add/http%3A%2F%2Fjunecloud.com, which is useful for apps like Launch Center Pro.
- Added support for the URL deliveries://add/scan to open the barcode scanner.
- When a delivery with multiple shipments is re-ordered, the app should do a better job of keeping your selected shipment showing.
- Improved accuracy of map locations.
- Improved the display of map errors and made the text easier to read.
- Fixed several possible crashes.
- Many other bug fixes and minor improvements.
- Note: iOS 9 is now required.
- Adobe.com US and Canada only
- Amazon Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, Amazon.in, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you’ll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com Including all international stores.
- Aramex Shop and Ship deliveries only.
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- City Link
- DHL Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. We do not currently support DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, SmartMail, DHL ActiveTracing, or DHL Freight.
- DPD Germany. We do not currently support DPD UK.
- FedEx Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. We do not currently support FedEx UK.
- GLS Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG) Germany only.
- Hongkong Post
- Japan Post Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. We do not currently support JP Express.
- La Poste (France)
- Post (Austria)
- Post Danmark
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway) Including Bring.
- Posten (Sweden)
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- Purolator We do not currently support Purolator International.
- Royal Mail
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. We do not currently support TNT UK, TNT France, or TNT Italia.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations We do not currently support UPS Freight, UPS i-parcel, or UPS Air Cargo.
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS, United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.
Deliveries is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the supported services. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.