Notefile for Mac 1.2 Available on the Mac App Store Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them…
Notefile Widget for Mac 1.4
Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your devices. It’s available as a Mac app, a Dashboard widget, and a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud sync.
Notefile is available in English, Japanese (Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm).
New in version 1.4
- Text size: choose from various text sizes in the settings.
- Fixed a possible problem syncing with iCloud.
- Fixed a display problem in the sync settings when creating a new account.
- The icon is no longer blank in OS X 10.5.8.
New in version 1.3
- High resolution graphics: for the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
- iCloud sync: Dashboard doesn’t support iCloud syncing, but we’ve worked out a way to make it happen. Just buy our Mac app from the App Store, open it once, and make sure it’s syncing with iCloud. Now you can go back to using the widget if you prefer it, and it will sync with iCloud. Just make sure you’re logged out of Junecloud and it should work automatically.
- The Delete button now disappears if you move your mouse away from the row.
- Other minor tweaks and bug fixes.
- OS X 10.5.8 or later is now required.
If you have any questions, please see Notefile Widget for Mac Help.
Delivery Status 5.9.2 OS X 10.5.8 or later and an Intel processor are required. For Macs with PowerPC…
Demobilizer 1.1.1 Demobilizer takes mobile web pages and automatically redirects them to the full site. For…