Notefile 2.7.2 for iOS
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Also available for Mac.
If you have any questions, please see Notefile for iOS Help.
Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your devices. It’s available as a Mac app, a Dashboard widget, and a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud sync.
- Share notes via AirDrop, email, iMessage, and more
- Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
- Select math to calculate it right in your notes
- Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
- iOS 8 or later is required
Notefile is available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm).
New in version 2.7.2
- Now compatible with iOS 11.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when selecting text.
- Some other minor adjustments.
New in version 2.7.1
- Added support for iPad Pro 10.5 and 12.9 screen sizes.
- Fixed a bug on iPad where the app would show a large blank area with a physical keyboard connected.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when opening the app.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when selecting a large amount of text.
- Updated to the latest version of TextExpander.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.