Notefile 2.7 for iOS
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Also available for Mac.
If you have any questions, please see Notefile for iOS Help.
Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your devices. It’s available as a Mac app, a Dashboard widget, and a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud sync.
- Share notes via AirDrop, email, iMessage, and more
- Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
- Select math to calculate it right in your notes
- Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
- iOS 8 or later is required
Notefile is available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm).
New in version 2.7
- All new iCloud syncing is faster and more reliable than ever. Make sure you update Notefile on all your devices to continue syncing—Notefile 2.7 for iOS or Mac. Older versions won’t be able to sync with these newer versions. Alternatively, you can use Junecloud Sync to sync with older versions.
- Improved reliability of Junecloud sync.
- Fixed a bug on iOS 9 where a note longer than the screen might get cut off.
- Fixed some possible crashes, and a few other minor improvements.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.