App Santa: award-winning apps, up to 80% off for Christmas Junecloud has once again joined with several other independent developers for App Santa,…
Junecloud and Snow Leopard compatibility (updated)
The latest version of Mac OS X, Snow Leopard, is coming on August 28th and you may be wondering if our apps and widgets will be compatible. We’re happy to announce that all of our software already works great in Snow Leopard—just make sure you’re using the latest versions. For more details, read on.
- Delivery Status 4.8.2 or later is compatible.
- Smart Widget Installer 1.1 or later is compatible.
- Bluetooth Switch 2.1 or later is required.
- Firewall Switch 2.1 or later is required.
- Junecloud Automator Actions 2.4 or later are recommended. If you’re using an older version, Finder Plug-Ins must be converted to Services to work correctly.
- Junecode Widget 3.0 beta 1 or later is compatible.
- Plus 1.0 beta 5 or later is compatible.
All of our software works in Leopard as well, and everything except Plus and Junecloud Automator Actions should work fine in Tiger too. All of our software runs on Macs with both PowerPC and Intel processors. The latest versions will run in 64-bit except for Delivery Status and Smart Widget Installer. (A 64 bit version of Delivery Status will be available eventually—we’re just waiting on an update to the Growl framework.)
Compatibility with OS X Yosemite OS X Yosemite will be available in the fall, and I’m sure many of you already have a beta…
A sale, some updates, and future updates Our apps are updated and on sale Delivery Status for iOS, Notefile for iOS, and…
Compatibility with OS X Mavericks OS X Mavericks is now available so you might be wondering if our software will work…