Compatibility with OS X Mavericks OS X Mavericks is now available so you might be wondering if our software will work…
Junecloud and Lion compatibility
The latest version of Mac OS X, Lion, is now available, and you may be wondering if our apps and widgets are compatible. We’re pleased to announce that most of our software already works great in Lion:
- Delivery Status 5.5 or later is compatible.
- Notefile 1.0 or later is compatible.
- Bluetooth Switch 2.1 is compatible.
- Junecode Widget 3.0 beta 3 is compatible.
- Smart Widget Installer 1.1 is compatible.
There are a few cases where we found and fixed some bugs. You’ll want to be extra sure you have the latest versions of these, so you don’t run into any problems:
- Junecloud Automator Actions 2.5.1 is recommended.
- Make It Short 1.2 or later is required.
- Firewall Switch 2.2 or later is required.
- Plus 1.1 is recommended.
Please note that we no longer support Tiger (10.4) or earlier.
Update: Junecloud Automator Actions has been updated for Lion!
Notefile: on the Mac App Store, iCloud, and more Now available on the Mac App Store Dashboard is great for simple widgets like Notefile…
Our Mac software, Mountain Lion, and the Retina Display OS X Mountain Lion is now available, and the MacBook Pro with Retina Display has been out…
Introducing Notefile Notefile is a project I’ve had kicking around for a long time. It all started with…
Delivery Status for Mac 5.3 beta 4 Update: This beta is now closed, thanks for your help! New in this version: •…