App Santa: award-winning apps, up to 80% off for Christmas Junecloud has once again joined with several other independent developers for App Santa,…
Junecloud and Lion compatibility
The latest version of Mac OS X, Lion, is now available, and you may be wondering if our apps and widgets are compatible. We’re pleased to announce that most of our software already works great in Lion:
- Delivery Status 5.5 or later is compatible.
- Notefile 1.0 or later is compatible.
- Bluetooth Switch 2.1 is compatible.
- Junecode Widget 3.0 beta 3 is compatible.
- Smart Widget Installer 1.1 is compatible.
There are a few cases where we found and fixed some bugs. You’ll want to be extra sure you have the latest versions of these, so you don’t run into any problems:
- Junecloud Automator Actions 2.5.1 is recommended.
- Make It Short 1.2 or later is required.
- Firewall Switch 2.2 or later is required.
- Plus 1.1 is recommended.
Please note that we no longer support Tiger (10.4) or earlier.
Update: Junecloud Automator Actions has been updated for Lion!
Compatibility with OS X Yosemite OS X Yosemite will be available in the fall, and I'm sure many of you already have a…
A sale, some updates, and future updates Our apps are updated and on sale Delivery Status for iOS, Notefile for iOS, and…
Compatibility with OS X Mavericks OS X Mavericks is now available so you might be wondering if our software will work…
Notefile: on the Mac App Store, iCloud, and more Now available on the Mac App Store Dashboard is great for simple widgets like Notefile…