App Santa: award-winning apps, up to 80% off for Christmas Junecloud has once again joined with several other independent developers for App Santa,…
Delivery Status Mac 5.1 beta 4 (closed)
Thanks everyone for your help! This beta is now closed. You can download the latest version of Delivery Status here.
Here’s what’s new in this beta version:
- Added support for Post Danmark.
- Improvements to FedEx, Hongkong Post, and Posten Norway.
- You can now use Delivery Status for Mac to send Push Notifications to Delivery Status for iPhone. (Of course if you’re not one of our iPhone beta testers, you won’t be able to use this yet.)
- Service definitions are now updated periodically over the air, so problems with services can be fixed much faster.
- Fixed a bug where the password may not be filled in automatically.
- Fixed some date-related problems that could happen at the end of the month.
- Date display now uses “today” and other relative dates.
- Improved reliability of syncing.
- Added a “Forgot your password?” button.
New in beta 2:
- Fixed TNT Post Netherlands. Various other services have also been fixed or improved since the last beta, though you should have received those service definition updates automatically if you were using the first beta.
- Updated translations for most languages (French and Dutch are still unfinished)
- Restored Tiger support (the first beta had numerous major bugs)
- The Push Notification option is now hidden if you didn’t already have it enabled. We’ll re-enable it eventually of course!
- Fixed a couple of memory leaks
- Fixed a problem where you might get an error that the application to open the widget could not be found
New in beta 3:
- Minor improvement to the logout process.
New in beta 4:
- Updated the Danish, Dutch, French, and Japanese translations.
- Fixed a problem with Aramex.
- Downloading a version with newer service definitions will now clear out the older saved definitions.
Download Delivery Status Mac 5.1 beta 4 (closed) and please let us know how it’s working for you in the comments below!
Compatibility with OS X Yosemite OS X Yosemite will be available in the fall, and I'm sure many of you already have a…
A sale, some updates, and future updates Our apps are updated and on sale Delivery Status for iOS, Notefile for iOS, and…
Compatibility with OS X Mavericks OS X Mavericks is now available so you might be wondering if our software will work…