Notefile Alfred Workflows To use these workflows, you will need Notefile for Mac, Alfred 2, and the Alfred…
Smart Widget Installer 1.2
Tired of Dashboard closing your open widgets whenever you install a new version of widget? Smart Widget Installer is the answer.
Just drop any number of widgets on the app to install them. If the widget is not installed, it will install normally. If it is already installed, you get the smart upgrade option, which will update the widget without closing any copies you already have open. If you’re tired of having to move your widgets back in place every time you update them, this is for you.
With OS X 10.7 or later, you can set Smart Widget Installer to open automatically:
- Select any widget in the Finder
- Choose “Get Info” from the File menu
- Go to the “Open with” section of the Get Info window and select Smart Widget Installer
- Click the “Change All…” button, then click Continue
New in version 1.2:
- Better detection of widgets that are already installed.
- Updated icon for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
- Signed with our Developer ID for Mountain Lion’s Gatekeeper feature.
- Now 64-bit.