App Santa: award-winning apps, up to 80% off for Christmas Junecloud has once again joined with several other independent developers for App Santa,…
Delivery Status for Mac 5.7 beta 8
New in beta 1:
- If there’s a syncing error, and you delete your email address, it will now be removed as expected.
- Fixed a bug where certain characters (™ and ®) might not display correctly in item names.
- Fixed a potential display glitch.
- Sorting improvements for deliveries with a ship date but no delivery date.
New in beta 2:
- Updated for changes to Royal Mail.
- “Tomorrow” is no longer used in contexts where it would seem strange. For example if the tracking status was updated in another time zone where it’s a day later, it will just show that date instead of saying “Status updated tomorrow”.
New in beta 3:
- Deliveries with a delivery date over a month away now update a bit less often.
- Made some improvements to the update intervals for certain deliveries.
- PostNL now requires a zip code.
- The double-click speed should now match your system settings.
New in beta 4:
- If there are many syncing failures (due to an incorrect password, etc.) then the widget will stop trying to sync automatically. It will start syncing again if you log in again or click the “Updated” text.
- Fixed a possible crash, especially when updating the widget.
New in beta 5:
- Fixed a problem with “Other” deliveries where you wouldn’t be able to set certain dates at the end of a longer month.
New in beta 6:
- Added support for Yodel and LaserShip.
- Improvements for PostNL, Posten Norway, Amazon.it, and UPS Freight.
- The PostNL zip code is back to being optional again since it should be left off for international shipments.
- Fixed a quirk with either the Mountain Lion beta or Safari 5.2 beta where some settings weren’t remembered correctly.
- Signed with our Developer ID for Mountain Lion’s Gatekeeper feature.
New in beta 7:
- Improvements for Apple, Royal Mail, and Australia Post.
New in beta 8:
- Improvements for Apple.
Download Delivery Status for Mac 5.7 beta 8
Compatibility with OS X Yosemite OS X Yosemite will be available in the fall, and I'm sure many of you already have a…
A sale, some updates, and future updates Our apps are updated and on sale Delivery Status for iOS, Notefile for iOS, and…
Compatibility with OS X Mavericks OS X Mavericks is now available so you might be wondering if our software will work…
Notefile: on the Mac App Store, iCloud, and more Now available on the Mac App Store Dashboard is great for simple widgets like Notefile…