App Santa: award-winning apps, up to 80% off for Christmas Junecloud has once again joined with several other independent developers for App Santa,…
Delivery Status for Mac 5.0.2 beta 8 (closed)
Here’s what’s new in this update:
- You can now double-click a delivery to view its location in Google Maps.
- Improvements for Swiss Post, UPS, US Postal Service, and Hermes.
- Fixed a problem with JapanPost, Swiss Post, and GLS in Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
- Improved tool tips (when you hover your mouse over an item) now include the delivery company.
- Fixed a bug where strange things could happen if you clicked a drag handle but didn’t move the delivery.
- Fixed a bug where some settings would not immediately stick.
- Fixed an incorrect password error when registering for an account.
- Improvements when syncing for the first time.
- Syncing a delivery with multiple packages will no longer change the displayed package.
- Improvements to automatic resizing.
- Improved handling of certain special characters.
Updated with beta 6:
- Updated support for Yamato Transport and Google Checkout.
- Fixed the Royal Mail and DPD problem I caused in the previous beta.
- Fixed a problem with Royal Mail in Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
Updated with beta 7:
- Updated support for Apple Japan and Posten Norway.
- Syncing now times out after 15 seconds if junecloud.com is unavailable. We’ve also moved Junecloud to a new host to improve reliability.
Updated with beta 8:
- Spaces around tracking numbers are now removed automatically, in case of a sloppy copy and paste.
Download Delivery Status for Mac 5.0.2 beta 8 (closed)
Compatibility with OS X Yosemite OS X Yosemite will be available in the fall, and I’m sure many of you already have a beta…
A sale, some updates, and future updates Our apps are updated and on sale Delivery Status for iOS, Notefile for iOS, and…
Compatibility with OS X Mavericks OS X Mavericks is now available so you might be wondering if our software will work…