Compatibility with OS X Yosemite OS X Yosemite will be available in the fall, and I'm sure many of you already have a…
Delivery Status for Mac 5.0.2 beta 8 (closed)
Here’s what’s new in this update:
- You can now double-click a delivery to view its location in Google Maps.
- Improvements for Swiss Post, UPS, US Postal Service, and Hermes.
- Fixed a problem with JapanPost, Swiss Post, and GLS in Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
- Improved tool tips (when you hover your mouse over an item) now include the delivery company.
- Fixed a bug where strange things could happen if you clicked a drag handle but didn’t move the delivery.
- Fixed a bug where some settings would not immediately stick.
- Fixed an incorrect password error when registering for an account.
- Improvements when syncing for the first time.
- Syncing a delivery with multiple packages will no longer change the displayed package.
- Improvements to automatic resizing.
- Improved handling of certain special characters.
Updated with beta 6:
- Updated support for Yamato Transport and Google Checkout.
- Fixed the Royal Mail and DPD problem I caused in the previous beta.
- Fixed a problem with Royal Mail in Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
Updated with beta 7:
- Updated support for Apple Japan and Posten Norway.
- Syncing now times out after 15 seconds if junecloud.com is unavailable. We’ve also moved Junecloud to a new host to improve reliability.
Updated with beta 8:
- Spaces around tracking numbers are now removed automatically, in case of a sloppy copy and paste.
Download Delivery Status for Mac 5.0.2 beta 8 (closed)
A sale, some updates, and future updates Our apps are updated and on sale Delivery Status for iOS, Notefile for iOS, and…
Compatibility with OS X Mavericks OS X Mavericks is now available so you might be wondering if our software will work…
Notefile: on the Mac App Store, iCloud, and more Now available on the Mac App Store Dashboard is great for simple widgets like Notefile…
Our Mac software, Mountain Lion, and the Retina Display OS X Mountain Lion is now available, and the MacBook Pro with Retina Display has been out…