Deliveries 8.4 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive….
Deliveries Email Service
The service will attempt to find your tracking details in the email, and add a new delivery to your account. If there’s a problem, you should get an email in response.
Here are some tips:
- Make sure you’re signed in to Junecloud sync on your devices—this feature is not currently possible with iCloud.
- You can add additional email addresses to your account here.
- Make sure you don’t have any text selected when you forward the email. This may result in only part of the email being forwarded, which won’t work as well.
- If the email is only partially downloaded, and you see an alert asking “Download rest of message first?” it’s a good idea to choose “Yes”.
If you’re automatically forwarding emails:
- Please keep an eye on what’s happening until you’re certain it’s working correctly, and not sending the same emails over and over. In particular we do not recommend using IFTTT to forward based on Gmail labels—it’s very easy to create an infinite loop. Your account may be blocked if the service receives many emails in a short time that appear to be the same.
- If you have the option to “forward” or “redirect”, forward usually works better.
- If you set up automatic forwarding from Gmail, the confirmation email should be automatically forwarded back to you.
Please note: This feature is in beta and nothing can be considered final at this point. We may decide we need to remove it, or that we have to charge extra for it, and so on. If you have any feedback or questions, please contact us.