Delivery Status 5.2.1 for iOS Available on the App Store Delivery Status helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know…
Why is my delivery “Not Found”?
Here are some tips:
- Your shipment may not show up in the tracking company’s system immediately. If you click the delivery, the shipping company’s web site will open in your browser. If you see a “not found” error there as well, it may not be in their system yet. Try checking the next day.
- Double-check that you’ve filled out the correct information in the correct fields. One common mistake is accidentally entering the tracking number in the item name field!
- Make sure you have the correct service selected. For example, if you select Amazon, you need to enter an Amazon order number. If you want to enter a UPS tracking number you need to select UPS, even if it was shipped from Amazon. Also if you ordered from Amazon.com, make sure you’ve selected Amazon.com rather than Amazon.de, for example.
- Make sure you’ve entered your order number or tracking number exactly. For example, Amazon orders must include the dashes.
- Email addresses and passwords are case sensitive. If you signed up with the address Mike@example.com, but you enter firstname.lastname@example.org, you won’t be able to log in.
- If these suggestions aren’t helping, please contact us. If you don’t mind sharing your tracking number, include it in your email, and we’ll check it for problems.