Add to Deliveries for Alfred This workflow will allow you to quickly add a tracking number to Deliveries using Alfred. You’ll need…
Deliveries Service Updates
|Update 189 on May 20|
Improvements for USPS and Yamato Transport. Hongkong Post is no longer supported.
|Update 188 on May 19|
Updated for changes to PostNord. Improvements for LaserShip and DHL Germany.
|Update 187 on March 28|
Fixed a problem where TNT shipments might incorrectly show as delivered. Fixed a problem with USPS in the Dashboard widget.
|Update 186 on March 11|
Fixed a problem where certain TNT shipments would cause Deliveries to stop updating. Updated for changes to Chronopost. Improvements for Amazon.es and Parcelforce. Improved mapping for Chronopost, DHL GlobalMail, Royal Mail, and TNT.
How to get the latest updates
Deliveries can download service updates automatically—they’re instructions that let Deliveries know how to look up your shipment information. If FedEx or Apple changes their web site, we can just publish a service update, and you’ll get it automatically, without having to download a new version of the app. To get the latest service updates, make sure you have any of the following:
- For iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Deliveries 6.1.2 or later.
- For Mac: Deliveries 1.1.2 or later.
- If you’re using the older Dashboard widget for Mac: Delivery Status 6.2 or later. OS X 10.8 or later is also recommended, though most shipping services should work on older versions of OS X.
If you have Deliveries set up to sync with Junecloud, you’ll receive service updates when you sync, as soon as they’re available. If you use iCloud, or haven’t turned on syncing, Deliveries will check for updates once a week, or once a day if there’s a problem with any of your deliveries.
How to manually update
Usually you don’t need to do anything—it works automatically. But if you think something’s wrong, you can reset your service updates and force them to refresh immediately.
Force Deliveries for iOS to update:
- Tap the button to open the settings.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 6.1”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 6.1.2 or later—older versions may lose the latest updates after a reset.
- Tap this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Deliveries for Mac to update:
- Open the Deliveries menu and choose “About Deliveries”. (If the dock icon is hidden, click the button and choose “About Deliveries” there.)
- Below the Deliveries icon, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 1.1”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 1.1.2 or later—older versions may lose the latest updates after a reset.
- Click this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Delivery Status Dashboard Widget for Mac to update:
- Move your mouse over the widget and click the button to flip the widget over.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Delivery Status 6.2”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 6.2 or later—older versions may lose the latest updates after a reset.
- Click this text to force Delivery Status to update.
Much of our software is free of charge. However if you find it useful we do ask that you consider a donation. Your donation makes it possible for us to keep making great software. Click here to donate now!
Deliveries 3.0.3 for Mac Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. W…
Deliveries 8.0.3 for iOS Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. W…