Notefile 2.0 for Mac Available on the Mac App Store Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your…
Delivery Status for iOS Tips
- Your status will update periodically. You can also manually update by pulling down on the “Deliveries” list until the refresh indicator starts to spin. This will sync if you're using Junecloud sync (and haven't already synced in the past minute) and then update any deliveries that weren't already updated in the past ten minutes. You can also manually refresh an individual delivery if you tap on it, tap the “…” button, and then tap “Refresh”.
- If a icon appears next to the item name, double-tap the delivery to view the next package in your shipment. If you select a delivery you can simply scroll down the page to see all of the packages.
- If you have a shipment from a company we don't support, or you don't know all the tracking details yet, select “Other” at the bottom of the list of services. You can enter packages with as little information as you like. If you get a tracking number later, you can just tap Edit on the main screen, then tap in the middle of the delivery, and update your information.
- You can search for both active and archived deliveries using the search bar at the top of the “Deliveries” list. You can search by just about anything: item name (e.g. “Shoes”), shipping company (e.g. “UPS”), last known status (e.g. “Delivered”), last known location, (e.g. “Northville”), and more.
- In Delivery Status for iPhone you can tap the map to view it larger. In this view (or the main map view on iPad) you can drag the pins if they're not in the right location. Delivery Status will remember any adjustments you make in the future.