Notefile for Mac 1.2 Available on the Mac App Store Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your…
Delivery Status touch Tips
- Your status will update periodically. Tap the “Updated…” text at the bottom to update immediately, and sync with Junecloud if you’re logged in.
- To view the complete details of a delivery online, first tap the delivery, then tap “View details online”. This page is cached whenever possible, so in many cases you can view it even if you don’t have an internet connection.
- If a icon appears next to the item name, double-tap the delivery to view the next package in your shipment. If you select a delivery you can simply scroll down the page to see all of the packages.
- If you have a shipment from a company we don’t support, or you don’t know all the tracking details yet, select “Other” at the bottom of the list of services. You can enter packages with as little information as you like. If you get a tracking number later, you can just tap Edit on the main screen, then tap in the middle of the delivery, and update your information.
- Want to clean up your history? Just swipe your finger across an item, and a delete button will appear. Or you can tap “Clear Saved Data” below the history list to clear your entire history at once.
- If your delivery status includes a location, tap the delivery, then “View map”. Delivery Status will search for the location and display a map. If the delivery has multiple packages, you’ll see a green pin for each one. Tap a pin for more details.