Deliveries 3.0.7 for Mac Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. W…
Deliveries for Mac Tips
- The Add Delivery field is smart: try typing something like “12345 fed” to quickly select FedEx if it’s not already the first result. Or type “12345 iPhone” to give it a tracking number and item name all at once.
- Make sure you try out the “Add to Deliveries” extension by clicking the Share button in Safari. In most cases it can automatically find your tracking info on the current page. The first time you use it, you’ll have to select “More…” to open the preferences and add it to the menu.
- You can drag deliveries to manually reorder them. You can even drag them to other apps like Finder or Mail—useful if you want to email multiple shipments to someone, for example.
- You can search for just about anything, even the last known location of a shipment, or the name of the tracking company.
- With Yosemite and iOS 8 you can now use AirDrop between Mac and iOS—great for quickly sharing deliveries with others.
- If a map pin is in the wrong place, just drag it to the right spot. Deliveries will remember that change in the future.
- If a icon appears next to the item name, you can right-click (or control-click) on it and go to the “Show Package” menu to decide which shipment to show in the list. You can also cycle through them by selecting the delivery, then pressing the left or right arrow keys on your keyboard.
- The Mac app supports the same URL scheme and options that work in the iOS app.