Deliveries 3.0.7 for Mac Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. W…
Deliveries Service Updates
|Update 199 on December 11|
Improvements for Amazon (requires Deliveries 8.0.7 for iOS or Deliveries 3.0.7 for macOS). Mapping improvements for USPS.
|Update 198 on November 22|
Fixed an issue with Amazon.
|Update 197 on November 19|
Fixed an issue where Apple orders for the iPhone Upgrade Program would show tracking details for the wrong shipment. Fixed USPS in the Dashboard widget. Improvements for Amazon. Improved mapping for USPS.
|Update 196 on October 30|
Improvements for Amazon. Royal Mail details are now only available in the online view. Mapping improvements for USPS.
How to get the latest updates
Deliveries can download service updates automatically—they’re instructions that let Deliveries know how to look up your shipment information. If FedEx or Apple changes their web site, we can just publish a service update, and you’ll get it automatically, without having to download a new version of the app. To get the latest service updates, make sure you have any of the following:
- For iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Deliveries 6.1.2 or later.
- For Mac: Deliveries 1.1.2 or later.
- If you’re using the older Dashboard widget for Mac: Delivery Status 6.2 or later. OS X 10.8 or later is also recommended, though most shipping services should work on older versions of OS X.
If you have Deliveries set up to sync with Junecloud, you’ll receive service updates when you sync, as soon as they’re available. If you use iCloud, or haven’t turned on syncing, Deliveries will check for updates once a week, or once a day if there’s a problem with any of your deliveries.
How to manually update
Usually you don’t need to do anything—it works automatically. But if you think something’s wrong, you can reset your service updates and force them to refresh immediately.
Force Deliveries for iOS to update:
- Tap the button to open the settings.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 6.1”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 6.1.2 or later—older versions may lose the latest updates after a reset.
- Tap this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Deliveries for Mac to update:
- Open the Deliveries menu and choose “About Deliveries”. (If the dock icon is hidden, click the button and choose “About Deliveries” there.)
- Below the Deliveries icon, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Deliveries 1.1”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 1.1.2 or later—older versions may lose the latest updates after a reset.
- Click this text to force Deliveries to update.
Force Delivery Status Dashboard Widget for Mac to update:
- Move your mouse over the widget and click the button to flip the widget over.
- Below the Junecloud logo, you’ll see the version number, similar to “Delivery Status 6.2”, and then some other numbers in parenthesis. Make sure you have Deliveries 6.2 or later—older versions may lose the latest updates after a reset.
- Click this text to force Delivery Status to update.