Add to Deliveries for Alfred This workflow will allow you to quickly add a tracking number to Deliveries using Alfred. You’ll need…
What should I do if iCloud isn't working?
If iCloud syncing isn’t working, make sure you have a working internet connection, and you may need to give iCloud some time to sync. If you’re still having problems, try the suggestions below.
Make sure Deliveries is up to date
We recently changed the way iCloud syncing works, to make it both faster and more reliable. Older versions won’t be able to sync with these newer versions, so make sure you have the latest version of Deliveries on all your devices. You’ll need Deliveries 6.2 or later for iOS or Deliveries 1.2 or later for Mac to keep everything in sync. You can check for updates by opening the App Store app, then clicking on the Updates tab.
Make sure OS X is up to date
We also recommend using the latest version of OS X. You can check for updates by opening the App Store app, then clicking on the Updates tab.
Make sure iCloud is enabled
- Open System Preferences (you’ll find it in the Apple menu or your Utilities folder)
- Click “iCloud”
- Make sure you’re logged in to your iCloud account
- Make sure “iCloud Drive” has a checkmark next to it
- Click the “Options…” button next to iCloud Drive, find Deliveries in the list, and make sure it has a checkmark as well
- Return to the Deliveries app, open the Deliveries menu, and choose “Preferences…”
- Click “Sync”
- Make sure it says “Syncing with iCloud”
Reset iCloud data
If you’re still having problems, you can reset the app’s iCloud data. This will delete all of your synced data from iCloud. Deliveries saved on your devices will be re-synced the next time you open the app. To get started, open this page on the device that has the most up to date copy of your deliveries, and press the button below.
Reset iCloud data
We’ve found that these suggestions solve most iCloud problems. If it’s still not working, please let us know and we’ll do our best to help you. You may also want to try switching to Junecloud sync, especially if you need to sync with older versions of the app.