Add to Deliveries for Alfred This workflow will allow you to quickly add a tracking number to Deliveries using Alfred. You’ll need…
Adding a Delivery
There are many different ways to add a new shipment to Deliveries. Here are some of the options you can choose from.
- Type or paste a tracking number: just enter a tracking number or order number on the “Add Delivery” screen. Our best guesses for the shipping company will appear below—just choose the one you want. If you’re not sure, try the first one. If you don’t see the service you want, type a space and then a few letters of the shipping company’s name (like “1234567 fed”). You can also choose “More options…” to browse the list.
- Paste a link to a tracking page: if you have a link to a tracking page, just paste it into the next field on the “Add Delivery” screen. In most cases Deliveries can find your tracking information in the URL.
- Scan a barcode: in Deliveries for iPhone or iPad, tap the barcode button the bottom of the “Add Delivery” screen, then point the camera at a barcode with a tracking number. If your package has multiple barcodes, look for one with a tracking number below it.
- Use the “Add to Deliveries” extension in Safari: just tap or click the Share button. If necessary, choose “More…” first to enable the extension. Then choose “Add to Deliveries”, and it will look for a tracking number on the current web page. This option requires Deliveries 6.0 or later for iOS, or Deliveries for Mac.
- Use the “Add to Deliveries” extension in Mail or other apps: just select a block of text that includes a tracking number or link. Then choose “Share…” in the menu that pops up (on iOS), or right-click and choose “Share” (on Mac). If necessary, choose “More…” first to enable the extension. Then choose “Add to Deliveries”, and it will look for a tracking number within the block of text you selected. This option requires Deliveries 7.0 or later for iOS, or Deliveries 2.0 or later for Mac.
- Use our bookmarklet in any web browser: set up our bookmarklet and use it with any web browser, including Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Forward an email: with our email service you can add a delivery just by forwarding a shipment notification or order confirmation email. This option requires Junecloud Sync.
- Use our web site: with Junecloud Sync you can add new deliveries on our site, either manually or using our bookmarklet.