Deliveries 3.0.7 for Mac Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. W…
Deliveries for iOS Help
Updated February 21st: Deliveries 8.0.7 for iOS fixes most known problems. Our latest service update fixes issues with DHL Germany and Hermes. We are working on issues with Chronopost. See the latest service updates.
- Adding a Delivery: Learn all the options so you can choose the easiest one every time.
- Helpful Tips: Learn how to get the most out of the app.
- Set Up Syncing: iCloud syncs automatically, but for greater flexibility you can use Junecloud Sync.
- Supported Services: See a full list of the shipping companies we support.
- What should I do if iCloud isn't working?
- Why doesn't Royal Mail show my tracking information?
- Why is Amazon asking me to sign in frequently?
- How can I track an Amazon Logistics (AMZL_US) shipment?
- Why are Amazon shipments that previously worked now showing "please enter a valid Amazon tracking link"?
- Does Deliveries work with Amazon's two-step verification?
- Why am I not receiving any notifications?
- Why is my delivery “Not Found”?
- How do I find an archived delivery?
- Why isn't the Today widget showing all of my deliveries?
- Does the app have to be open to get notifications?
- Why am I getting duplicate events with the “Add to calendar” option?
- How do I delete a delivery?
- How do I track an EMS shipment?
- Why doesn't the “Other” option show my tracking details?
- Why is the map sometimes incorrect?
- Why isn’t DHL GlobalMail working?
- How can I turn off the notification sounds?
- My favorite store or delivery company isn’t listed. Will you add it?
- Are my passwords sent securely? Is anything sent through your server?
- My question isn't listed here!