Notefile 2.5.1 for iOS Available on the App Store Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on…
Deliveries 6.0.2 for iOS
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for Mac. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Deliveries is available in English, German (translated by Jennifer Brehm), Japanese (Justin McPeak and Nobtaka Nukui), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), Italian (Ivano Brignoli), Dutch (Tim Van Damme), Norwegian (Jonas Ensby), Danish (Tony Lorentzen and Christian Rasmussen), and Swedish (Christofer Karlsson).
New in version 6.0.2
- Fixed a crash when checking certain URLs for delivery information.
- Fixed a possible crash while searching on iPad.
- Fixed a very weird bug that was messing up autocorrect when sharing via Mail.
- Fixed a bug where the widget might show more deliveries than it should.
- Fixed a bug where text colors didn’t update correctly when changing a delivery from one service to another.
- Fixed URL detection for PostNL links, and improved tracking number detection for LaserShip.
- iCloud improvements.
- Updated 1Password support.
- Links to the app in shared emails now go to deliveriesapp.co
- Some other minor adjustments.
New in version 6.0.1
- Improvements for background refresh.
- Improved accuracy of map locations. Like before, you can still drag a pin if it’s in the wrong location.
- Clipboard detection is greatly improved. It can now find tracking numbers and URLs in blocks of text, so it’s no longer necessary to get a perfect selection.
- The “Add Delivery” screen is better at finding common tracking number formats in a pasted block of text. It will also show existing deliveries that match a web address, along with other improvements.
- Archived items on the “Add Delivery” screen once again show an item name when possible.
- Fixed a bug where URLs on the clipboard were not always recognized.
- Fixed a bug where you might get prompted to add a delivery on the clipboard that had already been added.
- The “Archive” button is now shown for more deliveries.
- Added back the option to copy by tapping and holding a delivery in the list.
- Improved transition when choosing “More Options…”
- Notification sounds work correctly again.
- Autocorrect is now off for tracking number, email, and web site fields.
- Improvements and bug fixes for Junecloud Sync, particularly when logging in or out.
- Improved the way the map pins are updated which should fix some occasional display problems, and improve efficiency in the background.
- When the app starts up it will now update “stuck” deliveries—those that look like they’re updating but previously were not. This can happen if the app crashed or was forced to quit in the middle of an update.
- In the online view, the share and 1Password buttons are now hidden when they’re not appropriate.
- Fixed a bug where trying to sync Chinese or Japanese text to Junecloud might cause the app to crash.
- Fixed a possible crash or duplicated item when updating the Deliveries list.
- Fixed a possible crash when swiping on the Deliveries view or Add Delivery view.
- Fixed a possible crash when sharing a web page.
- Fixed a possible crash when using the 1Password extension with a web page.
- Fixed a crash that would happen if you tapped in the empty space on the side of a date picker.
- Fixed a bug where URL, email, zip code, and date fields were not properly cleared when switching from a service with those fields to a service without them.
- Fixed a bug where the widget might display the wrong day counts after a time zone change.
- Fixed a bug where a deliveries://add URL with an invalid “from” value would result in the “Add Delivery” screen not displaying correctly.
- Some other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Adobe.com US and Canada only
- Amazon Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, Amazon.in, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you’ll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com Including all international stores. We do not support the iPhoto print service, though you may be able to track these shipments with a different service once you receive a tracking number.
- Aramex Shop and Ship deliveries only.
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- City Link
- DHL Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. We do not currently support DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, SmartMail, DHL ActiveTracing, or DHL Freight.
- DPD Germany. We do not currently support DPD UK.
- FedEx Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. We do not currently support FedEx UK.
- GLS Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG) Germany only.
- Hongkong Post
- Japan Post Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. We do not currently support JP Express.
- La Poste (France), letters only.
- Post (Austria)
- Post Danmark
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- Royal Mail
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. We do not currently support TNT UK, TNT France, or TNT Italia.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations We do not currently support UPS Freight or UPS Air Cargo.
- USPS (United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.
Deliveries is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the supported services. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.