Deliveries 6.2 for iOS
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch. Also available for Mac.
If you have any questions, please see Deliveries for iOS Help.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for Mac. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Deliveries is available in English, German (translated by Jennifer Brehm), Japanese (Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), Italian (Ivano Brignoli), Dutch (Tim Van Damme), Norwegian (Jonas Ensby), Danish (Tony Lorentzen and Christian Rasmussen), and Swedish (Christofer Karlsson).
New in version 6.2
- All new iCloud syncing is faster and more reliable than ever. Make sure you update Deliveries on all your devices to continue syncing—Deliveries 6.2 for iOS and Deliveries 1.2 for Mac. Alternatively, you can use Junecloud Sync to sync with older versions.
- Improved reliability of Junecloud sync.
- Improved tracking number detection for UPS and U.S. Postal Service.
- Posten Sweden is now PostNord.
- Updated for changes to Poste Italiane.
- Fixed a bug where archiving a delivery from a notification did not always sync that change immediately.
- Fixed a bug where the Today widget would sometimes show even if you didn’t have any deliveries.
- Fixed a bunch of little display issues in the Today widget, particularly on iOS 9.
- Fixed some possible crashes, and a few other minor improvements.
New in version 6.1.2
- Apple Watch: the Glance has been redesigned to focus on the number of days until your next delivery instead of the number of packages.
- Apple Watch: there is now a progress spinner at the bottom of the screen if the app is busy updating.
- The Add to Deliveries extension is now supported in more apps, including Google Chrome. (Though it does work best in Safari.)
- Previously a delivery would always show the archive button if the delivery date was missing or in the past. This is no longer the case unless the status has not changed in 3 days or more.
- If you paste in a long string of text on the Add Delivery screen—instead of just a tracking number by itself—you’re now more likely to see existing deliveries that match.
- Fixed a bug where tracking numbers immediately followed by a period may not be found.
- Fixed a bug with Amazon where a “sign in required” error might not go away even after you signed in.
- Updated 1Password support.
- Fixed some possible crashes, and several other minor bug fixes.
New in version 6.1.1
- Fixed a crash when adding a new delivery on iOS 8.0 through 8.0.2.
- Apple Watch: Fixed various problems with Refresh or Archive not working, or the list of deliveries not updating when it should.
- Apple Watch: Fixed a bug where you couldn’t view more than 8 deliveries.
- Apple Watch: Fixed a bug where the “1 of 3” badge might get cut off in some langauges, especially on the 38mm watch.
- Apple Watch: Fixed a bug where the Glance might say “None” at the bottom when there are no other deliveries expected. That line will now be blank in those cases.
- Apple Watch: Fixed a bug where notification text might get cut off at the bottom.
- Improved the display of delivered items that don’t have a lot of information available. These used to show “Shipped! Delivered!” in the list. They will now show “Delivered!” on the first line, and “Delivered [date]” on the second line.
- Improvements for tracking number and URL detection, particularly for U.S. Postal Service and OnTrac, as well as numbers with spaces in them.
- Mapping improvements for certain locations.
- A new Junecloud logo.
- Some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
New in version 6.1
- Apple Watch: now includes an app, Glance, and notification support for Apple Watch.
- Handoff: if you’re viewing or editing a delivery and you want to switch to another device, you can now use Handoff to take you straight there.
- Sharing: you can now share a snapshot of your delivery, which is fun if you want to tweet about how that pre-order you’re so excited about just shipped. It tries to leave out stuff you probably don’t want to share, like the tracking number and your current location. The email sharing template has also been improved.
- Search: you can now filter your search results by Archived, Active, or All. This gives you an easy way to browse all your archived deliveries—just choose All or Archived without entering any search text. You can also search by delivery date, using the format YYYY-MM-DD. That means you can search for a specific day (“2015-04-24”), a whole month, (“2015-04”), or an entire year (“2015”).
- Multiple packages: deliveries with multiple packages have a new look, to make it more clear what the numbers mean, and which package is currently selected. In the details view, you can now tap anywhere in the text for a package to select that package. Changing the selected package will now highlight its location on the map. Plus when you double-tap to change the selected shipment in the Today widget it will now update in the main app.
- The Add Delivery screen now has section headings to make it more clear what options are available.
- You can now scan a barcode when you’re editing a delivery.
- Syncing improvements for iCloud and Junecloud.
- Better error handling when syncing with Junecloud or checking for service updates.
- Faster downloading of service updates.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a delivery did not remove calendar events related to it.
- If a location in the format “City, State 12345” isn’t found, it will now try again without the zip code.
- Fixed a bug where opening an invalid .deliveries file would automatically add the invalid delivery. It will now open the Edit Delivery screen and ask you to correct any problems.
- Fixed a bug where the day count on the details screen did not always update when it should.
- Pull to refresh will no longer update deliveries that are complete—when all shipments have been delivered. You can still manually refresh a delivered item by tapping the “…” button and choosing “Refresh” there.
- The network activity indicator now displays properly during updates (that’s the tiny spinner in the status bar).
- When you adjust your text size, the icons (like checkmarks) will now scale up or down to match.
- Much better map zooming in many cases. Previously there were a lot of cases where it would be zoomed out more than you would have expected—that is now much less likely to happen.
- Improved caching of map locations.
- Updated 1Password support.
- Many other minor bug fixes and improvements.
New in version 6.0.2
- Fixed a crash when checking certain URLs for delivery information.
- Fixed a possible crash while searching on iPad.
- Fixed a very weird bug that was messing up autocorrect when sharing via Mail.
- Fixed a bug where the widget might show more deliveries than it should.
- Fixed a bug where text colors didn’t update correctly when changing a delivery from one service to another.
- Fixed URL detection for PostNL links, and improved tracking number detection for LaserShip.
- iCloud improvements.
- Updated 1Password support.
- Links to the app in shared emails now go to deliveriesapp.co
- Some other minor adjustments.
New in version 6.0.1
- Improvements for background refresh.
- Improved accuracy of map locations. Like before, you can still drag a pin if it’s in the wrong location.
- Clipboard detection is greatly improved. It can now find tracking numbers and URLs in blocks of text, so it’s no longer necessary to get a perfect selection.
- The “Add Delivery” screen is better at finding common tracking number formats in a pasted block of text. It will also show existing deliveries that match a web address, along with other improvements.
- Archived items on the “Add Delivery” screen once again show an item name when possible.
- Fixed a bug where URLs on the clipboard were not always recognized.
- Fixed a bug where you might get prompted to add a delivery on the clipboard that had already been added.
- The “Archive” button is now shown for more deliveries.
- Added back the option to copy by tapping and holding a delivery in the list.
- Improved transition when choosing “More Options…”
- Notification sounds work correctly again.
- Autocorrect is now off for tracking number, email, and web site fields.
- Improvements and bug fixes for Junecloud Sync, particularly when logging in or out.
- Improved the way the map pins are updated which should fix some occasional display problems, and improve efficiency in the background.
- When the app starts up it will now update “stuck” deliveries—those that look like they’re updating but previously were not. This can happen if the app crashed or was forced to quit in the middle of an update.
- In the online view, the share and 1Password buttons are now hidden when they’re not appropriate.
- Fixed a bug where trying to sync Chinese or Japanese text to Junecloud might cause the app to crash.
- Fixed a possible crash or duplicated item when updating the Deliveries list.
- Fixed a possible crash when swiping on the Deliveries view or Add Delivery view.
- Fixed a possible crash when sharing a web page.
- Fixed a possible crash when using the 1Password extension with a web page.
- Fixed a crash that would happen if you tapped in the empty space on the side of a date picker.
- Fixed a bug where URL, email, zip code, and date fields were not properly cleared when switching from a service with those fields to a service without them.
- Fixed a bug where the widget might display the wrong day counts after a time zone change.
- Fixed a bug where a deliveries://add URL with an invalid “from” value would result in the “Add Delivery” screen not displaying correctly.
- Some other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
New in version 6.0
- Notification Center: Deliveries now includes a Today widget so you can check on your deliveries right in Notification Center. When you get a notification you can also swipe to the left to archive it without having to open the app.
- Add deliveries faster: just enter the information you have and we’ll give you a list of options. There’s also a nice big button to open the barcode scanner, and it supports more barcode types than before. Best of all, there’s a new “Add to Deliveries” extension for Safari, so you can add new deliveries with just a couple of taps.
- A fresh look: we’ve refined the design to look even more at home on iOS 8, and to match our new app for OS X Yosemite. The layout also does a better job of adjusting to perfectly fit your screen. That includes support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus—even a great new landscape view on both of them.
- Dynamic type: Deliveries will now show larger or smaller text based on your settings.
- Fewer password hassles: if you have a junecloud.com password saved in Safari, the app will now ask if you’d like to use that when you install it for the first time. If you create an account in the app, your password is saved to your iCloud Keychain so you can log into the site quickly on your Mac. You can also use 1Password’s iOS 8 extension to fill in passwords faster than ever.
- Automatic favorite services: they’re now selected for you as you use them. If one shows up that you don’t need to see anymore, just swipe it and tap to hide it.
- A new name: I know what you’re thinking. “It’s still called Deliveries! It says right there on the app!” Well, that actually wasn’t the name before. But it is now. Don’t worry about it.
- So many little things: Improved iCloud support, especially with accounts that have iCloud Drive enabled. We made a bunch of things more efficient. Settings screens have helpful text and links to the Settings app where it’s appropriate. You can select and copy any of the text on the detail screen. Better “Last Updated” sorting. The online view gives you access to sharing options. Honestly, we rebuilt the whole thing from the ground up, and we worked so hard improving things that we forgot to write them all down.
- Note: iOS 8 is now required.
New in version 5.2.1
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to register for a Junecloud account from within the app.
- Fixed a possible crash while syncing, and some other minor syncing improvements.
- Improved parsing of dates on Amazon.es.
New in version 5.2
- Significant performance improvements for iCloud sync.
- Calendar events now include a checkmark when the item has been delivered.
- Calendar duplicates are much less likely now if you have the calendar option enabled on multiple devices. When there are duplicates, they’ll get cleaned up automatically the next time the app updates.
- The most out of date deliveries will now update first.
- Improvements and bug fixes for clipboard detection.
- Improvements and bug fixes for deliveries://add URLs.
- Fixed a bug where certain text could not be pasted into the tracking number field.
- Fixed a visual glitch with the search bar when archiving a delivery on iOS 7.
- Fixed a visual glitch when pressing ⌘N on an iPad in landscape view.
- Fixed a bug on iPad where the date popover didn’t always disappear when it should.
- Some other minor improvements.
New in version 5.1.1
- If background updates haven’t been working you will now get a notification letting you know that you need to open the app to update your deliveries again. This problem is usually caused by forcing the app to close by swiping up in the multitasking view.
- Deliveries that don’t have a date will update more often. Deliveries that have had an error for several days will update less often.
- Pasting a URL in the tracking number or item name field will now parse the URL and attempt to fill everything in correctly for you.
- Improvements for iCloud syncing.
- Improved URL detection for Amazon and Aramex.
- Fixed a bug where the item name would sometimes appear blank with Bold Fonts enabled.
- Fixed a bug where “Ship date unknown” would sometimes display instead of the current status.
- Fixed several possible causes of crashes. Thanks for sending your crash reports!
- A few other minor improvements.
New in version 5.1
- Improved background notifications—updates are more frequent when they’re needed, less frequent when they’re not. We’ve also gotten rid of some unnecessary notifications, and fixed some problems where notifications weren’t appearing when they should.
- Badges are now shown for background notifications. If you don’t want them, just open the Settings app, tap Notification Center, find Deliveries in the list, and update your settings there.
- “Delivered” notifications now start with a checkmark to make them immediately clear.
- Manual sorting is back.
- The “…” menu now includes an option to Archive—or Delete for already archived items.
- You can now type a space in the search field to show everything.
- You can now swipe to delete an archived delivery while searching.
- Added support for Amazon.in.
- Keyboard shortcuts for Bluetooth keyboards in iOS 7. ⌘N: add a new delivery. ⌘F: search. ⎋: close the current view or cancel search.
- The map does a much better job of zooming into the right area, especially on iOS 7.1 or if the package is across the Pacific from you.
- Apple orders can no longer be looked up by zip code, so the interface has been updated to reflect this.
- The barcode and 1Password buttons are much, much easier to tap now.
- AmazonSmile URLs are now detected on the clipboard.
- If the delivery date changes after a shipment is delivered, it will no longer trigger a notification.
- iCloud improvements.
- The “Clear Passwords” option now clears your cookies as well, completely logging you out of third-party services.
- Manually refreshing now only excludes deliveries that were updated in the last 5 minutes (rather than 10).
- Updating the calendar is a bit more efficient now.
- Fixed a bug where changes to a delivery would not always sync.
- Fixed a bug where a delivery might sync changes in the middle of updating, and then show details that didn’t match.
- Fixed various display quirks on iOS 7.1.
- Fixed a bug where the online view would sometimes appear blank.
- Fixed a bug where changing the sort mode on iPad didn’t take effect immediately.
- Fixed a bug where the barcode button would sometimes disappear while typing.
- Fixed a bug where AirDrop sharing would sometimes fail on the first try.
- Fixed a bug where deliveries would sometimes get archived in the middle of updating and get stuck that way.
- Fixed a bug where a delivery might try to update repeatedly if there was no internet connection.
- Fixed a bug where the “Add Delivery” screen might say “Edit Delivery” the first time you opened it.
- Fixed a bug where the view would get stuck in editing mode if you started a search, swiped to delete, and then tapped cancel.
- Fixed a minor bug in “Last Updated” sorting for some deliveries.
- Updated translations with the help of our wonderful translators.
- Various visual refinements, other minor bug fixes, and 64-bitness.
New in version 5.0.1
- iCloud Keychain is now used for your Junecloud sync account if you have it enabled.
- Added support for Chronopost.
- On iOS 7, you can now press and hold the barcode scanner button to choose the old ZBar scanner. The ZBar scanner works better for certain barcodes, like DHL Germany and Hermes. Once you’ve switched to the ZBar scanner it will be used automatically in the future. Just press and hold the button again if you want to switch back.
- VoiceOver improvements.
- Calendar events are no longer marked as “busy”.
- Deliveries will now sync and update occasionally if the app is left open.
- A sound will now play if the status updates while the application is open, but not active.
- Fixed a bug that could cause background updates to fail if syncing took too long, especially with iCloud.
- Fixed a bug that could cause repeated notifications to appear.
- Fixed a bug with background updates that would cause some deliveries to update more than necessary.
- Fixed a bug where saved passwords were not always filled in automatically.
- Fixed a bug where the app would crash if the calendar used for delivery dates was removed.
- Fixed a bug where the app could get stuck in a loop when attempting to sync while your device was locked.
- Fixed a bug on where a pin at the top of the map might get cut off.
- Fixed a bug where action sheets (pop up lists of options) did not display correctly on iPad.
- Fixed some blurriness on non-Retina displays.
- Fixed some minor display problems with certain “Other” deliveries.
- The “Cancel” button on the Sync screen is now just a back button when it’s more appropriate.
- Updated app icon in sharing emails.
New in version 5.0
- A new look: redesigned for iOS 7 (but we didn’t forget about iOS 6).
- Background notifications: with iOS 7, your deliveries can update occasionally in the background, and let you know when something changes. Open the settings and tap Notifications to turn this on.
- Calendar support: optionally add estimated delivery dates to your calendar. Open the settings and tap Notifications to turn this on.
- Search: You can now search your deliveries by item name, tracking number, shipping company, current status, and more.
- Archive: Deliveries are now archived instead of deleted. The detail view also shows an archive button when a delivery is complete. You can search for archived deliveries, view them, and restore them if necessary.
- iCloud sync: You can now sync with either iCloud or Junecloud sync. (For now, stick with Junecloud if you need to sync with your Mac!)
- Lightning fast barcode scanning: on iOS 7, barcodes scan faster than ever.
- AirDrop sharing: on iOS 7 you can easily share deliveries with others around you.
- Text and iMessage sharing: on iOS 7 you can now share deliveries via text message or iMessage.
- More sorting options: You can now sort by last updated in addition to by delivery date or date added.
- Improved efficiency. For example, manually refreshing will skip deliveries that were just updated, and deliveries that haven’t changed in a while will update less often.
- When a countdown is over 99 days, it will now display in months.
- Favorites now sync with iCloud (even if you’re using Junecloud to sync deliveries).
- You can now use the return key to cycle through the settings when you’re adding a delivery, for faster entry.
- 1Password integration helps you easily look up your passwords.
- Web pages now have a back button, plus an option to copy the link or open it in Safari.
- When you’re viewing the delivery details, you can now tap a numbered item to show that shipment in the main list.
- If you edit an “Other” delivery and add a tracking number, Delivery Status will now try to guess which service it is.
- Improved searching of the services list: more services are marked as EMS, and “other” is now shown if there are no matches.
- Many, many other improvements and optimizations.
- Note: this version requires iOS 6 or later.
New in version 4.8.2
- Fixed a bug where service updates didn’t download if you weren’t logged in to Junecloud sync.
- Other deliveries with special characters in the web site address now load correctly.
- Improved update intervals. This should be more efficient without being noticeable.
- Improved clipboard detection for GLS.
New in version 4.8.1
- Improved sign in for Amazon and Google accounts that require verification.
- “Sort by date” improvements.
- When a map location is not found, you now have the option of dropping a pin to manually set the location.
- Map errors on iPhone are much less obtrusive.
- Fixed a bug where the online view wouldn’t always update.
- Fixed some possible crashes, particularly with the map view in iOS 6.
- Fixed a bug with adjusting map locations in older versions of iOS.
New in version 4.8
- DPD UK and TNT Express Australia are now supported.
- Pull down on your list of deliveries to manually sync and update the status. Requires iOS 6.
- Improvements for FedEx, Canada Post, and other services in iOS 6.
- Numerous subtle adjustments to the map view, with optimizations for iOS 6.
- Improved tracking number detection.
- Improved URL detection, especially for Amazon and Apple links.
- Fixed an error where you might have been asked if you wanted to log into an account with no email address.
- Fixed a bug where odd things could happen if deliveries were synced in while adding or editing a delivery.
- Fixed a bug where the item name was sometimes ignored when adding a delivery through a URL.
- Fixed crashing on iPads with iOS 4.3.
- Other subtle improvements, particularly for iOS 6 and 4” screens.
New in version 4.7
- Updated for iOS 6 and the 4" display on the iPhone 5 and the new iPod touch.
- In addition to recognizing tracking numbers on your clipboard, Delivery Status can now recognize URLs of many common tracking pages.
- You will no longer be prompted to add a delivery from the clipboard if it has already been added.
- You can now tap the barcode scanner view to force it to refocus.
- Accessibility improvements.
- Fixed a bug where the item name was sometimes ignored when adding a delivery through a URL (like with Launch Center).
- Improved copying of links, especially when pasting into Mail.
- Automatically corrects for a common error where FedEx numbers are accidentally copied with an extra E at the end.
- Improved method for verifying service updates.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
New in version 4.6
- Updated graphics for the new iPad with Retina Display.
- Added support for Yodel and LaserShip.
- Improved portrait view with swipe gestures on iOS 5.1.
- Improved tracking number dictation.
- Improved sorting for deliveries with a ship date but no delivery date.
- Improved deliveries://add URL scheme, for use in bookmarklets and apps like Launch Center.
- Improved help pages.
- Fixed a problem where multiple changes in quick succession might result in the later changes not syncing.
- Fixed a bug where certain characters (™ and ®) might not display correctly in item names.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
New in version 4.5
- Deliveries are now automatically sorted by delivery date when they’re updated. If you like you can turn this off in the settings, or by manually rearranging your deliveries.
- Australia Post and Amazon.es are now supported.
- TNT Post is now PostNL, and USPS has been updated for their new site.
- There is now an option in the settings to turn off the sounds.
- Optimized for iOS 5.
- iOS 4.0 or later is now required.
- Improvements for Apple, Amazon, Adobe, and DHL Germany.
- Improvements to syncing speed and reliability.
- The zip code is no longer filled in automatically if it’s not required.
- Accessibility improvements when VoiceOver is enabled.
- Deliveries that were found but don’t have any information yet will no longer show an alert icon. (For example, pre-orders for items on Amazon that don’t have a release date yet.)
- Adding a delivery through a shared email will no longer add it a second time if it’s already there.
- Improved validation of service definition updates.
- The OS version is now included when syncing, to help us improve the service.
- The “Updated…” text is now properly centered and we’re so sorry about that.
- Many other little things we hope you’ll appreciate if you notice them.
- Fixed clipboard detection on iOS 5.
- Fixed a bug where automatic login would often fail to work correctly, and your deliveries would not appear.
- Fixed a bug where barcode scanning or tracking number detection might not work on the first try.
- Fixed a bug where clipboard detection might trigger when it shouldn’t.
- Fixed a possible garbled display when using clipboard detection.
- Fixed a bug where the map view would sometimes zoom in on the middle of the ocean if location services were disabled.
- Fixed some localization problems with dates in French.
- Fixed a bug where adding an “other” delivery from a shared email might cause repeated errors.
- Fixed a bug were the online view may not have shown the entire web page.
- Fixed a bug where a password you entered (but hadn’t saved yet) could be cleared if you edited the email address afterward.
- Found and destroyed some memory leaks.
New in version 4.4
- Added support for DHL UK (Domestic Express) and Post.at (Austria).
- Added support for more barcodes from DHL Germany, FedEx, and USPS.
- The iPad version has been reworked to make it easier and more enjoyable to use.
- There’s a new Junecloud sync site at junecloud.com/sync
- If you don’t have any deliveries, you can add a delivery by tapping the package icon or “no deliveries” text.
- You can now clear the date for an “Other” delivery.
- Improved mapping results when the location isn’t specific enough. You can still drag the pin to a different location if it’s incorrect.
- Improved syncing, especially when the time is off or when logging in.
- Improved date detection for non-English languages, especially on Amazon.it.
- Improved error checking for service definition updates.
- Improved update intervals for some deliveries, especially ones with errors.
- Improved sorting for shipments with delivery dates in the past.
- The Done button now appears on the Help and About pages, so you can exit quickly.
- Subtly tweaked the icon to better pair with our new app, Notefile.
- More little things you may notice if you look very closely.
- Fixed a problem on iPad where opening the app in portrait mode could result in the view not updating correctly after syncing.
- Fixed a bug where the settings fields might not update after scanning a barcode.
- Fixed a bug where the online view on iPad would not always update when changing deliveries.
- Fixed a possible crash when deleting a delivery on iPad with the online view open.
- Fixed a potential bug on iPad if the sync settings were edited while a delivery was being edited.
- Some other minor fixes.
New in version 4.3.1
- Fixed a bug where tapping the camera icon would freeze the app on iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.2.
- Fixed a bug where tracking number detection might not work the first time after opening the app.
- Fixed La Poste (France) dates.
New in version 4.3
- Bar code scanning: requires a camera with autofocus (iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS) and iOS 4.0 or later.
- Tracking number detection: automatically selects the correct company for many tracking numbers. Guesses will improve as you use the app, or mark your favorites.
- Clipboard detection: pasting a tracking number into a new delivery? In many cases Delivery Status can save you a few steps by detecting what you’re doing automatically.
- Added support: for La Poste (including Chronopost) and Amazon.it.
- Improved results for UPS InfoNotice and DHL Germany numbers with multiple packages, City Link and DHL Germany numbers that require a postal code, Apple, Purolator, DPD, and FedEx.
- Optional fields are now marked as such—for example the zip code for City Link or DHL Germany.
- Arrows now appear next to the deliveries when the edit button is tapped, to make the process of editing a delivery more clear. Also if there’s an error, an “edit this delivery” button is now displayed.
- You can now clear your entire history at once.
- The button for editing favorites is now a star, which should make this feature easier to discover. The prompt is also more obvious.
- Tapping the “View” button on a notification will now show that delivery when the app opens, and you’ll no longer get a duplicate alert or sound.
- Syncing will no longer disrupt updating. This should put an end to unexpected “couldn’t connect” errors and restarting the update process if you add or remove a delivery while an update is in progress.
- Improved reliability of syncing, particularly over unreliable connections.
- The Deliveries popover on iPad will once again adjust its size depending on how many deliveries you have.
- Improved the detail view for deliveries with an item name and multiple packages (the item name no longer repeats).
- Updated the Google Geocoding API to version 3.
- More little things you’ll probably never notice.
- Added a new About page (tap the Junecloud logo).
- Fixed possible crashes when saving a password or updating the map.
- Fixed a bug on iPad with iOS 4.2 where the selected delivery would no longer appear as selected after re-opening the app.
- Fixed a bug where strange things would happen when tapping multiple deliveries at the same time, or both a delivery and the + button.
- Fixed a bug where the Save button was not re-enabled if saving the sync settings failed.
- Fixed a bug on Retina Display devices where the Delivery Status icon would not display in shared emails.
- Fixed a possible issue when changing time zones or adjusting the time.
- Fixed a bug where some default settings were lost when installing a new version.
- Fixed some minor bugs in the map view on iPad.
Note: iOS 3.1 or later is now required.
New in version 4.2
- Favorites: You can now star the services you use most to move them to the top of the list.
- Smart updating: Completed deliveries update less often, and shipments arriving soon update more often.
- Task completion: If you leave the app while your deliveries are updating, they’ll finish loading in the background.
- Adjustable locations: If the map shows the wrong location, just tap and hold a pin to drag it. The new location will be remembered in the future. (Requires iOS 4 or iPad.)
- Search services: There’s now a search field to filter the list of services.
- Fixes problems with Amazon, Poste Italiane, TNT Post Netherlands, and US Postal Service.
- DHL US has been changed to DHL Express, and supports tracking deliveries from around the world.
- Added support for Apple Hong Kong.
- The sync settings will now display with an error message if there’s a problem logging in.
- Rewrote the entire back end to improve performance, especially with a large number of deliveries.
- Improved mapping for some locations.
- Map locations are now cached for faster performance and offline viewing.
- Fixes a bug that prevented deliveries:// URLs from working correctly on iOS 4.
- Improves error handling for services like Amazon and Apple where information is gathered from multiple sources.
- Many other minor improvements and fixes.
New in version 4.1
- Now optimized for iPhone 4 and the Retina Display.
- Supports fast app switching on iOS 4.
- Various improvements and bug fixes for logging into Junecloud sync.
- The “View Map” button is now always available on iPad.
- The tap-and-hold delay for copying is a bit shorter.
- Fixed a bug where some users could not add a new delivery.
- Fixed a bug where deliveries with multiple locations might not show on the map.
- Fixed some problems with the “Deliveries” popover on iPad.
- Fixed a bug where the selection could disappear when scrolling on iPad.
- Adding an “Other” item from the history will now include the date.
- Scrollbars now flash when a view appears, to show the view can be scrolled.
- Minor translation adjustments.
New in version 4.0.2
- Simplified entry for DHL Germany shipments.
- Improved service definition updates for those who don’t use syncing.
- Fixes a bug where the app could freeze or fail to launch on an iPad with a bad internet connection.
- Fixes a bug where tapping the “View” button on a notification would not always refresh the delivery.
- Other minor bug fixes.
New in version 4.0.1
- Various usability improvements
- Syncing improvements
- Bug fixes
New in version 4.0
- Universal support for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
- All new design.
- The + button is easier to find.
- Added support for OnTrac.
- Shipments with a large number of packages are no longer cut off.
- You can now tap and hold to copy from the detail view.
New in version 3.1
- You can now receive Push Notifications sent from our free Dashboard widget for Mac (requires version 5.1 or later).
- Service definitions are now updated automatically over the air, so problems can be fixed much faster.
- You can now share a delivery via email.
- Added support for Post Danmark.
- Improvements to DHL GlobalMail, FedEx, Hongkong Post, and Posten Norway.
- You can now tap and hold a delivery to copy the tracking number or a tracking link.
- Date display now uses “today” and other relative dates.
- Improved reliability of syncing.
- Improved Sort by Date.
- Added a “Forgot your password?” button.
- Fixed a date display problem when the region format is Arabic.
New in version 3.0.3
- Improvements to FedEx, Hongkong Post, and Posten Norway.
New in version 3.0.2
- Updated support for Yamato Transport, Apple Japan, Posten Norway, and Google Checkout.
- Fixed a problem where “Other” deliveries with a web site would not show that the page had changed.
- Syncing now times out after 15 seconds if junecloud.com is unavailable. We’ve also moved Junecloud to a new server to improve reliability.
New in version 3.0.1
- Fixed a problem where map locations may not be found.
- Improvements for Swiss Post, UPS, US Postal Service, and Hermes.
- Improved “Sort by Date” for shipments that have already been delivered, and shipments with multiple items.
- If a delivery is currently updating, you can now see this in the details view.
- Syncing a delivery with multiple packages will no longer change the displayed package.
- Improvements when syncing for the first time.
- Improved accuracy of date display.
- Improved handling of certain special characters.
New in version 3.0
- An all new interface! Swipe to delete, reorder deliveries directly, and browse your details faster.
- Add deliveries from unsupported companies by selecting “Other”. Enter any information you have, including a web site and date. Delivery Status will show a countdown, and track the site for changes.
- Improved results for Hermes, TNT Post Netherlands, GLS, Poste Italiane, Posten Norway, Amazon, Apple, DHL Germany, and Royal Mail.
- Greatly improved syncing, including syncing deletions.
- Much faster loading, and your status is saved so you can check your deliveries without a connection.
- View improved maps of your packages without leaving the app.
- Sort by delivery date.
- Landscape view is now supported.
- Nintendo has been removed as their order status is no longer available.
- The history now includes item names from Amazon, Apple, and Google, so the delivery you’re looking for should be easier to find.
- Date and time displays will respect your settings.
- Improved VoiceOver support.
- An all new Dashboard widget for Mac.
New in version 2.3.3
- Updated for changes to the UPS web site
- Improved results for Canada Post
New in version 2.3.2
- Improved results for USPS, Parcelforce, Royal Mail, Canada Post, and TNT.
- Fully iPhone OS 3.0 tested and approved.
New in version 2.3.1
- Improved results for Canada Post, Hongkong Post, and Google Checkout.
- Help now displays an appropriate error message if you don’t have an internet connection.
New in version 2.3
- Added support for Swiss Post and Hongkong Post.
- Improved results for Parcelforce, Purolator, Hermes, FedEx, and Amazon.
- You can now track FedEx SmartPost deliveries using the standard FedEx option.
- Accented characters will now display correctly in the pop-up message view.
New in version 2.2:
- Added support for DHL GlobalMail, TNT Post Netherlands, Sagawa Express, and DHL Germany International.
- Improved results for DPD, City Link, Posten Sweden, Posten Norway, and TNT.
- The loupe no longer locks up in text fields.
- Fixed a bug where a password prompt could display for a delivery that reloaded successfully.
- New features on junecloud.com/sync allow you to push an older delivery back out to your iPhone or iPod touch, and clear deliveries older than 30 days.
New in version 2.1:
- Added support for City Link (UK) and Yamato Transport (Japan).
- Improved results for FedEx, DPD, UPS, Hermes (HLG), Royal Mail, and Amazon.de.
- Tapping the current status now instantly displays a pop-up message with the full text and additional details. (For complete details, tap the icon on the left side.)
- Improved syncing reliability.
- You can now view our help pages from inside the app.
- Amazon and Google Checkout now display more specific error messages.
- Fixed a problem with loading multiple deliveries from certain Royal Mail or Purolator, or multiple Amazon accounts.
- The “Sign Up” button will now take you directly to the “Create an account” page.
- Improved graphics.
- Added Swedish translation (thanks to Christofer).
New in version 2.0.1:
- Please note: the 2.2 Software Update is now required for Delivery Status touch. This was necessary to fix a few different bugs.
- Improved the loading speed of the full tracking details.
- Fixed a problem where DPD deliveries would not load.
- Apple order status has been improved for international orders.
- Since some DHL Germany shipments still require a zip code, this field has been re-added. Most shipments still do not require a zip code, so you can usually leave this field blank!
- Improved GLS tracking.
- Improved Amazon tracking for orders from Amazon.fr.
- Fixed a bug where Canada Post detail pages would flash briefly and then disappear.
- Fixed a problem where signing up for a sync account with Internet Explorer would not work.
- Fixed a problem where sync accounts with a plus sign (+) or other special characters in the email address or password would not work correctly, and deliveries with these characters (including accented letters) may not sync correctly.
- Your initial sync will now add deliveries from the past 10 days, instead of just the past 10 deliveries.
- Data is now saved more often, which should help prevent data from being lost in certain situations.
- Any accidental white space is now trimmed from the tracking number, email address, and zip code fields.
- “JapanPost (EMS)” is now translated correctly in Japanese.
New in version 2.0:
- Tapping the icon on the left side now opens your full delivery details right in Delivery Status touch! With services like Amazon and Google Checkout, you’re even logged in automatically.
- You can now automatically sync deliveries with our free Dashboard widget for Mac, or add deliveries using any web browser. They’ll appear automatically in Delivery Status touch (no need to tap links in emails anymore). Visit junecloud.com/sync to create an account. Tap the info button in Delivery Status touch, then tap Sync Settings to sign in.
- Updated to support the new DHL Germany tracking page.
- Added support for Hermes Logistik Gruppe (Germany).
- Improved GLS tracking, and added support for GLS in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain (in addition to Germany).
- Full Amazon and FedEx details now display using their iPhone-optimized sites.
- Your last-used email address or zip code is now entered automatically when you select a service. When appropriate, saved passwords are entered automatically as well.
- When your password is not found, you can now tap the delivery to enter it.
- There is now a “Clear Saved Passwords” button at the bottom of the History list.
- You can now reorder your deliveries—tap the “i” button and then drag the right side of a delivery.
- The delivery companies are now included in the Deliveries and History lists.
- The History list has been shortened slightly to 25 items.
- If you add a delivery that’s already in your list, you’ll no longer get a duplicate, the item is just moved to the top of your list.
- Deliveries are now updated automatically when you unlock your device (if Delivery Status touch is currently open).
- You can now shake your iPhone or iPod touch to update your deliveries.
- Delivery Status has a brand new icon! Thanks for all your feedback—we hope you love this one as much as we do.
- The app name is now localized on the home screen.
- The “no deliveries” screen is now nicer looking and easier to understand.
- Improved the appearance of the progress spinners.
- Improved Japanese, Norwegian, and German translations.
- Added a link to our support page (tap the “?” button).
- Scroll bars are now visible when editing deliveries.
- The version number is now included at the bottom of the Deliveries screen.
New in version 1.0.1:
- Apple orders will now show the item name and full tracking details again. Some Apple Germany orders will now show additional details.
- Improved Amazon tracking for pre-orders with multiple shipments, and certain Amazon.fr orders.
- Fixed a bug where the status icon could overlap the days count when tapping through multiple packages in a delivery.
- Auto-correction is now disabled for the Email field.
- You can now use our bookmarklet to grab deliveries on your Mac or Windows computer and send them to your iPhone or iPod touch. There’s also a form you can use to send deliveries from most web browsers. See junecloud.com/sync for more information.
- Adobe.com US and Canada only
- Amazon Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, Amazon.in, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you’ll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com Including all international stores. We do not support the iPhoto print service, though you may be able to track these shipments with a different service once you receive a tracking number.
- Aramex Shop and Ship deliveries only.
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- City Link
- DHL Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. We do not currently support DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, SmartMail, DHL ActiveTracing, or DHL Freight.
- DPD Germany. We do not currently support DPD UK.
- FedEx Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. We do not currently support FedEx UK.
- GLS Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG) Germany only.
- Hongkong Post
- Japan Post Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. We do not currently support JP Express.
- La Poste (France), letters only.
- Post (Austria)
- Post Danmark
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- Purolator We do not currently support Purolator International.
- Royal Mail
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. We do not currently support TNT UK, TNT France, or TNT Italia.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations We do not currently support UPS Freight, UPS i-parcel, or UPS Air Cargo.
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS, United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.
Deliveries is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the supported services. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.