Notefile 2.5.1 for iOS Available on the App Store Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on…
Deliveries 6.0 for iOS
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for Mac. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Deliveries is available in English, German (translated by Jennifer Brehm), Japanese (Justin McPeak and Nobtaka Nukui), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), Italian (Ivano Brignoli), Dutch (Tim Van Damme), Norwegian (Jonas Ensby), Danish (Tony Lorentzen and Christian Rasmussen), and Swedish (Christofer Karlsson).
New in version 6.0
- Notification Center: Deliveries now includes a Today widget so you can check on your deliveries right in Notification Center. When you get a notification you can also swipe to the left to archive it without having to open the app.
- Add deliveries faster: just enter the information you have and we’ll give you a list of options. There’s also a nice big button to open the barcode scanner, and it supports more barcode types than before. Best of all, there’s a new “Add to Deliveries” extension for Safari, so you can add new deliveries with just a couple of taps.
- A fresh look: we’ve refined the design to look even more at home on iOS 8, and to match our new app for OS X Yosemite. The layout also does a better job of adjusting to perfectly fit your screen. That includes support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus—even a great new landscape view on both of them.
- Dynamic type: Deliveries will now show larger or smaller text based on your settings.
- Fewer password hassles: if you have a junecloud.com password saved in Safari, the app will now ask if you’d like to use that when you install it for the first time. If you create an account in the app, your password is saved to your iCloud Keychain so you can log into the site quickly on your Mac. You can also use 1Password’s iOS 8 extension to fill in passwords faster than ever.
- Automatic favorite services: they’re now selected for you as you use them. If one shows up that you don’t need to see anymore, just swipe it and tap to hide it.
- A new name: I know what you’re thinking. “It’s still called Deliveries! It says right there on the app!” Well, that actually wasn’t the name before. But it is now. Don’t worry about it.
- So many little things: Improved iCloud support, especially with accounts that have iCloud Drive enabled. We made a bunch of things more efficient. Settings screens have helpful text and links to the Settings app where it’s appropriate. You can select and copy any of the text on the detail screen. Better “Last Updated” sorting. The online view gives you access to sharing options. Honestly, we rebuilt the whole thing from the ground up, and we worked so hard improving things that we forgot to write them all down.
- Note: iOS 8 is now required.
- Adobe.com US and Canada only
- Amazon Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you'll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com Including all international stores. The iPhoto print service is not currently supported, though you may be able to track these shipments with a different service once you receive a tracking number.
- Aramex Shop and Ship deliveries only.
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- City Link
- DHL Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, and SmartMail are not currently supported.
- DPD Germany. DPD UK is not currently supported.
- FedEx Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. FedEx UK is not currently supported.
- GLS Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG) Germany only.
- Hongkong Post
- Japan Post Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. JP Express is not currently supported.
- La Poste (France), letters only.
- Post (Austria)
- Post Danmark
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- Royal Mail
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. TNT UK, TNT France, and TNT Italia are not currently supported.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations UPS Freight and UPS Air Cargo are not currently supported.
- USPS (United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.
Deliveries is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the supported services. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.